5. Ecstasy

Our mom's shouted with such power that even the gods would fear them

My mind was still on the thought that I was sitting in front of 'The defiler' who is also the Italian Mafia leader and very handsome. I was about to come into the room when I heard a man say about who Canzone was and I immediately recognised his voice as he spoke with my father. I literally had to take a deep breath before masking my nervous face with a bad bitch's one.

Canzone was sitting in front of me as his shirt's few first buttons were open making his tattoos visible and they were very creative. A little peek of his abs were also visible and I could make out that they were very defined. My eyes directed to his face which had beautiful eyes. They were same as Kaa's meaning they were rare, very rare. Kaa's eyes were a green which could make you lost and now Canzone's eyes were doing the same to me. They were the carbon copy of Kaa's eyes which meant even if I wanted to hurt Canzone, I wouldn't be able to do it. Canzone's jaw was very well defined and his, a short but not too short hair seemed pretty silky.

My staring were soon interrupted by Canzone's father as he held out his hand to shake with mine.

"Zachariah Orpheus, Canzone's father." He introduced himself as I shook his hands and met with another pair of hands.

"Celestine Orpheus, their mother including Aillard's but not by blood." She said as she pointed towards the three siblings with her eyes. Both the parents were very good looking. Both had dark hair and celestine had green eyes where as Zachariah had blue and Canzone's eyes were a beautiful green. Stop bringing him into everything!

I took the imaginary key, kept it in my hands and placed my hand in front of my mother as she nodded and unlocked my mouth. She used to say 'zip it' a lot and I loved it when she did because I got to play this game with her and share memories with her a lot.

Canzone's family's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I chuckled and replied with a 'nice to meet to you'.

"Papa, why are we all here?" I asked papa as I shifted my attention towards him.

"Mancuso also owes money to Zachariah and fortunately Zachariah also wants to destroy the Sicilian Mafia. Zachariah bumped into me today and he told me why he was here and we both eventually decided that you all will be doing the mission together and also take out the Sicilian Mafia together." He finished as all of my siblings and all of Canzone's siblings shouted a 'what'.

I was totally fine with it because I knew this would increase the chances of winning and I believed that Canzone thought the same since he did not look surprised.

"Fine!" We said in unison and all the siblings urghed.

"Good, we'll be here doing nothing and Athena please give them the ear pieces. You can all go now and best of luck with the mission." He said as everyone stood up except me and my siblings.