50. The dirty talk

"Take a left, then a right, again a left and

"Take a left, then a right, again a left and...just one more left." I become Canzone's map.

"Perché cazzo ci sono così tante rimaste?" (Why the fuck are there so many lefts?) He grumbles, steering the wheel to left.

"Hmm...pochemu tak mnogo levykh?" (Why are there so many lefts?) I ask myself in russian.

The route to my mafia's base was a bit complicated, generally made so to tease people. It sure is mind-boggling. Our initial idea was to go to my parent's mansion since Athena told us to come 'fast' but a few minutes later of Vitaliy and Karina's departure, I received a message from her, telling me to go to base first.

Canzone was driving at a very fast speed, he enjoyed it. The seatbelt was sort of strangling me making me wonder if I had turned into a cow again because of the delicious food I ate for breakfast while Canzone's focus stayed on the road ahead. Yawning, I turn on my phone and get busy into it, scrolling through some weird facts.

"Did you know that the best time to have sex is actually early in the morning because it releases endorphins tha-..." I start confident but once I raise my head my words fade away.

I didn't realise that the car had stopped and we had reached the estate. "Vot der'mo!" (Oh shit!) I smile awkwardly at the guard whose cheeks had turned red, confirming that he heard my sex fact.

"Vamos!" (Let's go!) I sharply whisper with my teeth clenched as Canzone accelerates the car through the open gates, chuckling silently.

"You can finish it now." A seductive whisper fills my ears as I slowly take my face out of my hands, laughing breathily.

"That lowers blood pressure." I breath, smiling as he smiles with me.

Canzone's face was just inches away from mine, two inches approximately. It felt like the smile on my lips mirrored the true smile on his lips, living in the moment where we got caught up in our orbs. The car had completely stopped, there was no movement in the atmosphere, not a single particle moved as we stared into each other's eyes. While there was confusion with the sudden escape fro the reality, I felt a realisation knock on my door but I couldn't open it. I couldn't figure out what it was.

Suddenly, a loud knock on Canzone's window breaks our staring, a very confused Athena eyeing us from behind the glass. Posting at the door, she very widely mouth, 'Open the door.' Unlocking the doors, Canzone nods at her as she sighs and gets inside the car before pulling out a file which was hidden in her jacket.

She looks at the both of us with suspicion before handing me the file. Spreading her legs, she falls back on the seat while I turn around and place the file on my lap, opening it.

"The Albanians have their main base in Albania which is yet to located since the men we sent to find out have been brought back dead before they could inform us." Athena starts, her voice switches into a professional route.