Chapter eighteen

"Mom I-"

"Don't speak. Your teacher. Really?! I'm calling your father, and he'll have her fired so fast." My mother said, as she pulled out her phone.

"No, mom! I can explain, please. Let me explain. Don't get her fired. Please." I said quickly. She ignored me, and called my father.

Mina looked uncomfortable, and worried. I didn't want to lose her, and I didn't want her to lose her job.

"Can we go into her room and talk about this?" I asked. My mother nodded, and we went to Venables room.

"I send you here to learn, and do something useful for once in your life. And now, I catch you sleeping with your teacher." She said, angrily.

"Technically you didn't catch us sleeping together, I simply kissed her." I replied. She looked at my very angrily.

"I suggest you shut your mouth, things will end badly if you continue. I'm tired of you never listening to me and your father, and we thought sending you to college would fix you." She yelled.

"Fix me? Fix what?"

"Your pathetic life. You do nothing, you're lazy." She said. I scoffed.

"Lazy?! Have you ever taken a second to think that it's not laziness, and it's depression?!" I yelled back.

"Depression? Yeah, no. You have no reason to be depressed." She replied.

"You're the reason I'm depressed, you're the reason I was so lazy. Why I never wanted to get up, and do stuff with you and dad. You ruined my life, and you cannot ruin my relationship either." I said.

"Your relationship? She's your girlfriend?" My mother asked. She seemed angrier than before. Before I could reply, my father stormed into here.

"I'm here, what's wrong? What's all this yelling for?" He asked. I guess she didn't tell him yet.

"Mom, don't tell him. Please." I begged. I knew he would make her life a living hell if my mother told him.

"Our slutty daughter is sleeping with her teacher. Probably to get her grades up, because she's that pathetic and fails everything." My mother yelled.

"I'm not sleeping with her t-" before I could finish, I was rudely interrupted.

"You're what?! You are such a dis-" my father began, but Mina cut him off.

"Your daughter is a very talented girl, she's smart and gets things done. She's not sleeping with me for her grades." Venable responded.

"I don't want to hear anything come out of your mouth. You're what?! Middle aged, and sleeping with a young girl?!" My father yelled.

"So? Her age doesn't matter. Why does it matter to you? Neither one of you have cared about me my whole life, and all of a sudden you come here and yell at me for who I'm with?" I asked.

"Because, you're a young girl sleeping with someone who is half your age." My father said.

"I don't care. I'm not with her for sex, I'm with her for her. You don't even know her, you have no right to say anything about us." I replied.

"She's using you," he started. He looked at Mina, "if you continue dating my daughter, I will get you fired. So, you either choose. Her, or work." My father said.

"What?! You can't do that! What the fuck is wrong with you? Why're you doing this?" I yelled.

"Y/n, shut up for once. You have a choice to make, which is it?" He asked her. I looked at her, and she nervously bit her lip. She looked at me, then my father.

"I ch-" she began, but I cut her off.

"No. Don't respond, don't give him an answer. If you make her choose, I will never talk to you two again." I said.

"If you do that, I'll stop paying for your college. I will make you come home, and live with your mother and I. You won't be able to do anything, and you'll be grounded." He replied. I didn't know what to say, so I looked at Mina.

"I'm sorry, Mina. I never meant for any of this to happen, and you don't deserve this." I said, and I walked over to her.

"You don't have to choose, I'll go back home and be there. But we can make it work." I said, as a tear fell down my face. Normally, you would never catch me crying but I was terrified. I knew she'd choose her work over me, and I knew I wouldn't be okay with that.

"No, you won't. You won't stay in contact with her. Now, choose." He said, as he pulled me away from her.

"I'm sorry, y/n.. I can't lose my job." Venable said. So, that's it?

"I- you're choosing your work, over me?" I asked. She nodded.

"I'm sorry.."

"No, you're not. Fine, choose your work. Don't ever talk to me again. Not any one of you can talk to me." I backed out of the room, still looking at them all. Wilhemina looked sad, but I didn't care. Well, I did. I tried not to.

"I hate both of you. I hate you for ruining everything." I yelled, then left the room.

"Y/n, wait!" Mina yelled, but my father told her to stay there. I needed to get out of there, I needed to get away. From everything.

Alex spotted me, and she pulled me into our dorm. She hugged me, and I couldn't help but cry. I didn't want to cry, but I had just lost the one person I ever loved. She didn't know I loved her, and now she never will.

"Y/n, calm down. What happened? What's wrong?" Alex asked. I didn't want to speak, I would just cry more. She sat me on her bed, and I laid down. She laid down next to me, and she held me.

A/n
blame kennedy for this not me xx