Chapter ten

smut warning 😕😕

The class was going by so slow, Mina kept giving me dirty looks and I was quite bored.

"Y/n, stay after class." I heard Wilhemina say. I ended up zoning out, and that brought me back. I nodded, and waited for everyone to leave.

"You wanted to see me?" I said as I walked behind her. She walked towards the door, and she locked it. Then, she turned and looked at me.

"What did I say?"

"To not be late."

"And what'd you do?"

"..be late?"

"Exactly. You don't know how to listen, you're disobeying me. I'm sad to hear that, I was going to award you. Now, I don't think you deserve anything." She said slowly.

"Anything as in..?"

"As in me fucking you, or doing anything you wanted me to. If you were good, and listened, you would've gotten a reward." She said.

"So are you going to punish me then?" I asked. She smirked, and shook her head slowly.

"No, I'm not. Why? Because I know that's what you want, and that's why you're not listening. Darling, if you would've just listened that would've been.. fun for the both of us." She replied.

I whined, "I'm sorryyy. I won't be late again."

"Shut up, stop your whining. You should've thought about that before disobeying me. Now, get to your other classes."

"Fine. Can I have a kiss before I go?" I asked. She nodded, and she cupped my cheeks.

The kiss was slow at first, and then it got heated. She bit my bottom lip, and she began to kiss my jawline. I couldn't tell if she was leaving any marks or not, but also who cares.

She moved down to my neck, and she sucked my soft spot. I moaned quietly, and she put one of her hands under my shirt. She then turned us, so my back was facing the door.

I leaned my head back against the door, so she had better access to my neck. I gripped her hair, and let out a quiet moan.

She then lifted my shirt off of me, and she threw it as she began to kiss me down my body. I whined, and she stopped.

"Stop your whining, you're not getting anything more than this." She said slowly.

"Pleaseee? Don't you want to hear me moaning your name, mommy?" I said. I was trying to get fucked... She took a moment to think, then she smirked. Uh oh?

"Sit on top of my desk."

I did as she said, and I sat on her desk. She started to walk toward me, and she put herself between my thighs. She unclipped my bra, and lifted me up to take off my pants.

She ran her fingers down my body, and stopped at my thighs. She continued to look at me as she began to rub my clit, I bit my lip to hide my moans. Wilhemina knew how she made me feel, and I was trying not to show it.

She slightly bent over, and she started to suck on one of my nipples. With her other hand, she pinched my other nipple. I leaned my head back, and she slid one of her fingers inside of me.

She went very slowly, and she suddenly stopped. I whined, and she smirked.

"Look at me while I fuck you, darling." She said in a low tone. I nodded in agreement.

She stood back up, and she held my head to look at her as she slid two fingers inside of me. I gasped, and she smirked.

"Is that what you wanted mommy to do?" She said as she moved her fingers slowly. I nodded.

"Use your words, baby. I need to hear words when you're speaking to me."

It was hard to speak, to even think of a word?? She made me feel so..

She added another finger, and I tried to lean my head back forgetting she had a strong grip on me.

"Speak. Words. Or I'll stop, and by the looks of it, you don't want mommy to stop." She said.

"Don't stop." I managed to say in between moans. She smirked, and continued on. She began rubbing my clit with her thumb.

I gripped the side of the desk, and Venable could tell I was close. I moaned her name loudly, as I was about to cum but then.. she stopped.

"What the fuck was that for?!" I said. She had her fingers in her mouth, and she smirked as she stopped sucking on them.

"I told you, you should've listened." She said.

"Now, get to class." She said as she placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Fine." I whined.

"I'll see you later, behave for me." She said as I was putting my clothes on.

"We'll see."

"Mhm. If so, maybe I'll reward you. Now, go on." She said and kissed me before I could say anything. I smiled against her lips.

I fixed my hair, and clothes and I walked out of the class.

a/n
NO BC I WROTE THIS IN SCHOOL LEAVE so if its bad BLAME THAT.