Chapter twelve

I woke up to Wilhemina's alarm, I was in her arms and she looked so peaceful. I kissed her forehead, and I tried to wake her up.

"Minaaa, wake up. You have work." I whispered into her ear.

"I'm up." She said, as she looked at me and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Okay, love. It's six. Holy shit why am I awake? I'm going back to bed." I said. Six is too early for me.

"No, you're not. Get up, get changed and meet me in the kitchen for breakfast." Mina said, as she carefully got up. I groaned. I stayed in bed as she got ready.

"Y/n. Get ready, now." She said, as she left her bedroom. I did not want to get ready.

I finally got up a few minutes later, and I looked in my bad to see what I was going to wear. Did I want to piss off Mina?

I put on a basic brown crop top, that only went a little up past my belly button. It wasn't showing much skin. I put on and black sweatpants. Then, a brownish plaid overcoat.

I went into her bathroom, and I applied light makeup. Like, mascara and eyeliner.

"Y/n! Let's go, I don't have all day!" Mina yelled from the kitchen. I quickly put everything away, and I walked towards the kitchen.

"It has literally only been ten minutes, and you're already rushing me." I said, as I sat down.

"You've been in bed since I got ready, that was half an hour ago. You look beautiful, by the way. Now, hurry and eat so we can go." She said. I rolled my eyes, and began to eat.

A bit later, she was rushing me out the door. She's always in a hurry, damn.

"Are you never late? You're constantly rushing me." I said, as I got into her car.

"No, of course not. I'm not going to be late to my own class." She replied.

"Put your seatbelt on." She said.

"Were you ever late when you were younger?"

"No, I was homeschooled. I had a tutor that would teach me, and I'd do online classes." She said.

"Oh? Did you like being homeschooled?"

"I did. When I went to school, I was made fun of. My parents pulled me out of school, and I never went back." She replied. I nodded.

"If they made fun of you, what made you want to become a teacher?" I asked. I didn't want to push her by asking why she was made fun of.

"I don't really know, to be honest. I just wanted to teach, I suppose. I don't deal with bullying, I don't condone it, and I want people to at least feel safe in my classroom." She said. That was sweet.

"You know, a lot of kids are scared of you."

"I know that, and I'm fine with it. They'll know not to do stupid shit in my room. Well, most people do." She said, and she looked at me.

"Hey, don't do that. I don't do stupid shit." I said. She scoffed.

"Right, so being late everyday on purpose isn't being stupid? Or, lying to get out of detention with me? Want me to go on?"

"No, I get it. I did that for your attention. I didn't realize that at the time, but now that I think about it.." I said.

"Lying to get out of detention was for my attention?"

"Oh, yeah no, that wasn't. I wanted to go out with my friends, and you wouldn't let me. So, I lied." I said.

"Mhm, I see."

"And I would've gotten away with it if I had just left earlier." I replied. She smiled. We then were at the school, and the good thing about being early, is that no one is here to see me riding with her.

"Darling, I need you to go to your dorm and get ready after your classes. I'm going to take you on a date, okay?" She said, before we got out. I nodded.

"Okay, Mina."

"And, during your lunch break we can go get lunch. How does that sound?" She asked.

"It sounds amazing, love.

"Okay, good. Now, let's go."

We got out of her car, and we walked towards her class. I sat down in front of her, and I put everything onto the floor next to me.

Me:
Good morning, I just got my phone back. Wilhemina took it out of my hands last night.

Alex:
Damnnnn. Good morning, ass. When're you coming back? I have to tell you about this girl I met.

Me:
Later after my classes, I have to get ready for a date.

Alex:
Ooo, with Ms. Bitchy?

Me:
Stop calling her that, will you?! But yes, with Wilhemina. I'm excited, we haven't been on a date before.

Alex:
Ooo, I'm rooting for you girl! As long as she makes you happy, because if not don't worry. I have a lot of anger to take out on her. Always yelling at me, giving me write ups, detention, other shit. Annoying.

Me:
To be fair, that's all your fault.

Again, before I could send it, Wilhemina took my phone right out of my hands.

"Alex has a small problem with me, huh? We'll see about that when I have her today." She said.

"Mina, give that back!"

"No, you know I don't like phones in my class." She said, and she sat it on her desk.

"That's not even fair, class hasn't even started yet! Give it back, or I go get coffee and be late for your class once again." I said. She smirked.

"I suggest you shut up, we wouldn't want any problems, would we?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Thought so. Now, sit in silence until the class begins."

a/n
right okay so this is a boring chapter idgaf, deal w it. okay im tired so goodnight enjoy this idk man