Chapter eight

Wilhemina laid me on her bed, and she carefully climbed on top of me. She began to kiss my neck, at first it was soft but turned rough. I moaned her name quietly, and she slowly took my shirt off.

She kissed me down my body, and she left small hickeys on me as she made her way down. When I thought she was about to take my pants off, she suddenly stopped. I whimpered, and she smirked.

"Why did you stop, mommy?" I asked innocently. Maybe if I call her mommy, she'll fuck me.

"You, my darling have school tomorrow. Isn't that right?" She asked. Really? What am I, 10? I don't need a bed time.

"Yes.. but what do I look like? A child? Come on now, I don't need a bedtime." I said in an annoyed tone.

"Watch your tone with me, little one. I'm not changing my mind, and if you're going to act like a little brat then I won't fuck you at all. How about that, hm?" She replied.

"Fine." I said. As much as I hated this, I did as I was told and I turned around, my back facing Mina.

She put her arm around me, and she pulled me close to her. She kissed my forehead, "goodnight sweetheart." She whispered.

I interlocked my hand with hers, and I kissed her hand. "Goodnight, baby." I whispered, and I slowly fell asleep.

The next morning, Wilhemina woke me up around six thirty.

"Good morning, sweetheart. Get dressed, and come to the kitchen. I made something for you to eat, and then we'll have to head out after that. You'll be early, and on time for once in your life." She said softly.

"There was no need for the last part.. and what clothes should I wear..? I didn't bring any." I replied.

"Wear something of mine, I'm sure you'll find something appropriate. Since you have a hard time with that too." She said.

"I do not, I only did it to get your attention. And it worked, so." I said, as I lifted myself up by my elbows.

"Shut up, and get ready."

"Fine, ms. bossy.." I said quietly, hoping she didn't hear me.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!" I said quickly. She rolled her eyes, and left me alone in her room. I got up, and I looked through her closet. To be honest, nothing would look good on me. I have a different style than her, and I'm not saying I don't like her clothes because I do. They would just look terrible on me.

Basically everything is fancy, and would not look good on me.

"Mina? Do you have any normal clothes? Like at all?" I shouted enough for her to hear me.

"I don't know what you mean by normal, hurry up and find something!" She yelled back. Ugh. Maybe she has sweatpants or something, I'll be fine with that for now.

I looked in her dresser, and I finally found normal clothes. I took whatever I had on, and I took it off. I put on the sweatpants, and a random purple hoodie I found on the top of the dresser.

I brushed my hair, and put on light make up. Then, I walked towards the kitchen.

"Finally, took you long enough. Now, sit and eat." She said, not looking up at me.

I sat down, and she sat down some eggs and bacon. I thanked her, and she finally looked at me.

"Ah, finally. Something appropriate." She said, as she sat across from me.

"I'm not wearing sweatpants forever, tomorrow I'll bring clothes and wear my clothes." I replied.

"Your clothes are not appropriate, you need some new ones." She said as she began to eat.

"You mean not appropriate for you? I always catch you staring at my boobs, or if I'm wearing a tight dress you'll stare at my ass." I said. She went silent.

"Remember to end things with Ava today. I don't want to see you around her anymore. Not even as friends." She said sternly. Changing the subject because I'm right.

"Okay, baby. I don't want to be with her, or around her anyway. As long as I have you." I said. She smiled.

"Good girl. Now, hurry and eat."

"I'm not hungry anymore, honey." I replied. She nodded, and took my plate. Then she grabbed all of her stuff, and we walked outside.

It was around seven, and today was a late day so school started around eight. I don't know why she made me get up so early, I'm not a morning person.

I got in her car, and I rested my head against my palm. I closed my eyes until Mina slammed her door shut.

"Wake up, we don't have time to sleep." She said, as she turned the car on. I rolled my eyes.

"And buckle up."

"You don't have to be so loud, Wilhemina. It's what? Seven in the morning. And we don't have to be there until Eight." I said. She ignored me, and continued to drive. I laid my head back on my palm, and I fell asleep anyway.

a/n
soz abt not updating, I've been tired LMAOAOA idk anyway enjoy wtv this is i acc dont know