Chapter eleven

The rest of my day was quite boring, I genuinely didn't want to be in these classes. I can skip the ones I know, it's meaningless to go anyway.

I went back to my dorm, hopefully Alex was there and we could catch up. I opened the door, and Alex was sitting on her bed.

"Are you skipping?" Alex asked me. I nodded, and set my things down.

"Not surprised. Anyway, what happened with Ms. Venable?" She asked.

"She wasn't happy. She didn't even look at me during class. Then after it she said some shit about how she wished I hadn't done that. Blah blah, I finally got her to fuck me. Then she did some things I didn't like." I replied.

"As in..?"

"Let's not talk about it. She said to be on my best behavior, and here I am, skipping classes. To be fair, they're not hard and I understand them." I said. I jumped onto my bed.

"True, better not let her find out."

"Who's going to tell her? Anyway, I'm going back after I finish my classes. I'll have to pack, but for now, I'm watching Netflix." I replied.

"Good idea. I'm taking a nap, goodnight." Alex said, and we both went off onto our own things. A few hours passed, and my classes were over. Now, I was packing my stuff.

Wilhemina texted me that she was outside of the dorms, and I quickly said bye to Alex.

"How was your classes?" Mina asked me as I got into her car. I shrugged.

"Oh, you know. Boring." I replied. She nodded, and she began to drive.

"So, were you good today? Don't lie, either." She asked. I nodded.

"Well I seem to think so."

"So, skipping all of your classes was you being on your best behavior?"

Well shit. Caught me red handed, I guess. How'd she find out?

"I don't know what you're talking about." I replied. She smirked.

"I'm not an idiot, darling. I know everything you do, and I knew you would do something to disobey me today. I checked every class you had, and you weren't there." She said.

"Stalking me now, hm?"

"You wish."

"Well, you can't even be mad at the fact I skipped those classes."

"So you admit it?"

"You're messing with my head, that's not fair!" I said. She smirked.. again..

"It's very fair, darling. Now, I'm not rewarding you, nor punishing you. You'll simply watch me grade papers all night, and you won't be enjoying anything." She replied. That's so..

"Really.. you'd rather grade papers than fuck me? What's the fun in that?" I asked.

"Nothing, but you don't deserve to be fucked. I told you to behave, and you decide to skip." She replied.

"They're boring, and I know everything in each class. There wasn't anything going on, why would I go?" I said.

"Because, I told you to behave. And you did the exact opposite, now you'll deal with the consequences." Mina said, as she parked in her driveway. She then turned the car off.

"Fine. Whatever." I said, and I grabbed my stuff and got out of the car. I put my stuff in her room, then I sat on the couch.

Mina walked inside, and she set her stuff down on the counter.

"Lose the attitude, y/n. You brought this onto yourself, and I will not deal with your attitude all night." She said as she stood in front of me.

"Move so I can watch something." I said. She didn't move.

"Wilhemina, move. I'm trying to watch a movie!"

"No." She said, as she sat on my lap. She stared at me, and she smiled.

"What's so funny, Wilhemina?"

"You. This whole thing."

"How is it funny?"

"Because, my love. You're upset I won't be paying any attention to you tonight, and so now you're pissed off at me. You're telling me to move so you can watch a movie, instead of still complaining." She said.

"Yeah ok? And I know you won't give in, so move." I replied. She smiled, and kissed me. Of course she'd do that, I always fold.

I rested my hands on her thighs, and she cupped my cheeks. She deepened the kiss, until we both needed to breathe.

"You're correct, darling. Don't be so pissy, maybe I will give in. You have fun watching your movie." Mina said, as she got off of my lap.

I highly doubt she would give in, it's not like her. She graded her papers, and I watched a movie. Then, my phone went off.

Alex:
How's it going with Ms. Venable? Did she uh.. "reward" you?

Me:
No, somehow she found out I skipped classes. I'm watching a movie on her couch, ALONE. Because she's grading papers.

Alex:
Damn. She's good. You're mad, aren't you?

Me:
Of course. I'm not mad that she's grading her papers, I'm mad she's giving me no attention. You skip classes one time, and this is what happens.

Alex:
Or, that's what you get for sleeping with a PROFESSOR. She takes that stuff very seriously, considering she's a teacher herself.

Before I could reply, Wilhemina took my phone out of my hands.

"Hey! What gives?!"

"I see you told Alex. She's right, that's what you get for sleeping with your professor." She replied.

"Whatever, give my phone back."

"No."

"Well why not?" I asked. She didn't reply. Instead, she put my phone on the coffee table, and she sat down next to me.

"How about I give you all of my attention now, hm?" She said. I nodded, and she laid my head onto her lap. She played with my hair, and she kissed my forehead.

"How about we make some food, and we go to sleep? Mina asked, as she looked down at me.

"Do we haveee to go to bed? You didn't talk to me for half the night, and I want to be with you a little longer. Pleaseee." I asked. She smiled.

"You're adorable, but you'll be in the same bed with me. I'll cuddle you, and you'll fall asleep in my arms. Come on." She said, as she lifted me up. She got off the couch, and she held out her hand for me to take it.

I took her hand, and we walked to the kitchen. We made dinner together, and it was time for bed. She held a grip around my body, and I placed my head on her chest. She kissed my head, and I fell asleep.

A/n
ur welcome. bye bc i literally had a breakdown like 4 times in the middle of writing this so i switched it all up and made it a soft ending. ok bye. here I'm going to bed