Chapter seven

A few hours later I woke up around Venable's arms. I turned to look for a clock. It was around eight thirty. I laid here, and looked at Wilhemina for a bit until she slowly started to wake up.

"Hello, sweetheart." Mina said as she rubbed her eyes. I smiled.

"Hello, sleepyhead." I replied. She smiled, and kissed my forehead. Wilhemina Venable being soft? This must be a dream, right?

"Are you hungry? We can order something to eat." She said tiredly. I nodded, and she began to play with my hair.

"Alright, what do you like? I personally like Chinese, how about you?" She asked. I traced circles on her stomach, and I nodded.

"Are you okay, darling?"

"Mhm.." I hummed, and I kissed her so she'd stop asking questions. She smiled against my lips, and she bit my bottom lip as she pulled away.

"Not so fast, my love. What're you thinking about?" She asked me. I sat up, and I sat on her lap. I then wrapped my arms around her neck, and she rested her hands on my hips.

"Is this a one time thing? You don't seem like the type of person to date somebody." I said quietly.

"I'm not. In fact, I hate relationships. But.. you're a different story. You make me feel some type of way, as if we're the only two people in the world. But only when I'm around you." She explained.

"Really?"

"Really, baby. Now, how about we get some food hm?" She reassures me. I smile, and nod. She grabs her phone, and she orders us Chinese food.

"What about school? We can't have anyone know.."

"We'll have to keep this discreet. And, I want you to end things with Ava or whatever her name is. You're mine, my dear. Only mine." She said.

"I was planning on it, I didn't feel the same. I only did it to make you jealous.." I said softly.

"Naughty girl.. I didn't like it one bit." She said, as she ran her fingers up my stomach. It gave me goosebumps.

"Why not?" I already knew the answer, I just wanted to test her patience.

"I don't like the idea of you being with someone that isn't me." She replies, as she kisses me. I instantly melt into the kiss, and she pulls me closer to her.

She bites my lip as she pulls away, and she begins to kiss my neck. I lean my head back to give her better access, and then she suddenly stops.

"Why did you stop?" I whimper. She smirks, and she looks at the marks she made on me.

"It's not that easy, baby. I'm not going to just give you what you want, after you try and make me jealous." She says. I fake pouted.

"You're mean."

"I know, baby. Now, c'mon." She said, as she picked me up with one hand, and the cane in her other and she brought me to the living room.

"Ugh, why did we have to leave the bed? It was so comfortable.." I pouted.

"Because, for one we're eating at the table. And then, I have to grade papers from the homework. Which reminds me, did you do yours?" She asked. I nodded.

"Good girl." She said. She kissed me, and the door rang. She carefully moved me aside, and she stood up carefully not to hurt her back.

She came back with the food, and I followed her to the kitchen. I sat down across from her, and she gave me my food.

"Mina?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Are you still going to be mean to me at school?"

"Darling, you like it. I have to anyway so nobody knows. I won't be.. as bitchy. I'll dial it back a bit, but not too much. I can lose my job if anybody finds out." She says, softly. I nodded.

We soon finished, and she started to start grading the papers. I got bored, so I helped clean up.

"Baby, come here." Mina said. I nodded, and I walked over to her. She pointed to her lap, and I sat on her lap as I wrapped my arms around her neck and I laid my head on her shoulder.

"Let's see how you did, baby." She said, as she started grading my paper.

"You did wonderful." She said, as she kissed my forehead. I smiled, and I kissed her neck.

"Stop that, darling. I can't get anything done with you doing that." Mina said. I ignored her, and I continued to kiss her neck. I then bit her neck, leaving small marks on her.

"This can wait." She said, as she picked me up and carefully brought me to her room.

A/n idk
OK SO YEAH ITS BORING AND SHORT BUT IDK WHAT TO WRITE ABT SO if it dont make sense shut up i way high writing this