Chapter two

I went to my other classes, which were boring but easier than Ms. Venable's. The other teachers don't really care, as long as you show up and do their work. To be honest, I couldn't wait for detention with Ms. Venable. She was scary, but I was attracted to it.

I went back to my dorm after my last class. I didn't want to go to detention on an empty stomach, so I made something to eat. After I finished, I made my way back to her class.

"You're late. Again." Ms. Venable said as you walked into the class.

"I had to eat something. I was hungry." I replied. She pointed to a desk.

"Sit there. Since it's only the first day, there isn't much work I'm assuming. Do whatever you have for now." She said. I nodded.

"Words, y/n. We talked about this. Use your words when you're speaking to me." She said. Something about that sentence.. turned me on.

"Sorry."

"Sorry, what?"

"Sorry, Ms. Venable." I said, and she smirked.

"Good girl." She replied, then sat down. Anything this woman did, turned me on. I don't know why.. she's your teacher, y/n. Stop it.

Half an hour later I finished my work, I did English earlier in my free time.

"Ms. Venable, I finished my work. Now what do I do?" I asked. She looked at me.

"Have you finished my work?" She asked as she got up, and sat on the front of her desk.

"Yes."

"Good girl. Now, how do I teach you to stop being late to my classes, hm?" She asked.

"I was only late this morning because I woke up late. And then, I needed food. Plus, it's only detention. Not even a real class." I replied.

"Right. Well, if you're late again it'll be worse than detention." I had no idea what that meant, but it was a bit scary.

"Sorry, Ms. Venable. So.. can I go now or?" I asked. She shook her head. She grabbed her cane, and she carefully got off her desk then she made her way towards me.

"Tsk tsk tsk, y/n. You still disrespected me, you don't get off that easy." She said. She held eye contact with me, and she was super intimidating. I looked away from her, and she lifted my chin to look at her.

"You will look at me when I'm talking to you. Do you understand how rude that is?" She asked me, with her hand still holding my chin. I've got to admit, her hands were soft.

"I- well I didn't want to look at you." I said. I mean, it wasn't a whole lie. Every time I look at her, it just turns me on.

"And why's that?" She asked. I shrugged. She moved her hand, and she walked back to her desk.

"You can leave, y/n. Unfortunately, I have other things to attend to. Don't be late again, I won't let it slide. Understand?" She stated. I nodded, and left before she could say anything.

"Hey, y/n. Where have you been?" My roommate asked as I walked into my dorm.

"I had detention with Ms. Venable." I replied. She put her books down.

"How did you get detention on the first day- and.. with Ms. Venable? I've heard stories about her. Apparently she's a stuck up bitch, who has ridiculous rules that nobody cares about." Alex said.

"Um, I was late this morning. And yeah, she seems like it. Do you know why she uses a cane?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No, nobody has ever dared to ask. Anyways, me and some other friends are going out to drink tonight. Would you like to come?" She asked. I shrugged, and nodded.

"Sure, why not. I finished all the work I had anyways. What time?" I replied.

"It's like 11-3 I believe." Alex said. I shouldn't have taken classes so early in the morning.

"That's fine, I guess. I don't know why I took classes so early, I never even like to get up." I said. Alex smiled.

"I took mine in the afternoon. So, I have Venable in the afternoon." She said. I nodded.