Chapter fourteen

Of course, neither one of us had gone back to classes. We also didn't think the smart Ms. Venable would find out. But oh, how we were wrong.

Finally, it was time for Wilhemina and I's date, I didn't know how it would go or what would happen, but I was very excited.

As I was fixing my hair, Mina knocked on the door and Alex answered it. She let her in, and I quickly turned to look at her. She looked beautiful. She always looks beautiful, to be honest.

"You look beautiful, sweetheart." Wilhemina said, as she put her hand on my waist, and pulled me into a kiss. I smiled against her lips.

"As do you."

"Let's get going, love." She said, and I nodded. As we went to walk out the door, Mina stopped.

"Before we go. Alex, you have detention with me for the next month. You too, y/n." She said, and smirked. Alex groaned.

"Bullshit."

"Follow my orders next time, and it won't happen. Anyway, let's go, y/n." Mina said, and we walked outside.

She opened her car door for me, and when I got in she closed it.

Mina took me to a veryyy fancy restaurant, definitely something I couldn't pay for.

"You can order whatever you like, I don't care how expensive it is." She said, as we sat down.

"How can you even afford this place? You're a college professor." I said.

"I have my ways, dear." She replied. I didn't respond back, I just looked at the menu. Very expensive.

The waiter took our orders, and then Mina ordered a bottle of champagne.

"So, darling. How was your day today? You know, with skipping and pissing me off." She said, as she poured me a cup of champagne.

"It was very fun, actually. Alex helped me pick out my outfit, and then I watched Netflix and took a nap." I said, and she smiled.

"That's good, honey. You look astonishing, if I might say. You look beautiful in purple, and you match me." She said.

"You look beautiful! You always look beautiful, your eyes are so beautiful, and your hair is beautiful, your smile is beautiful an-" I rambled on, but was cut off by Mina.

"You're too good to me, you know that? When I look at you, all I see is an innocent girl who is nice to everyone and is overall kind. When I look at myself, I see a cold hearted bitch who doesn't care about others." Wilhemina said.

"Stop that, will you? Now, when I look at you, I see a person who needs to be loved and deserves the whole world. You have a soft spot for me, and that's all that matters. You always make sure I eat, you take care of me, and make me happy." I replied.

"You really think that?"

"I do. Don't be so hard on yourself, you're truly an amazing person. I promise you that I mean every word I'm saying." I said, and then I soon remembered that we weren't together.

Before she could reply, our food was placed down in front of us.

The night went by so fast, next thing I knew it was almost ten thirty. We spent the whole night talking about our childhoods, and to my surprise, Mina opened up to me. I loved every second of it. Although, I still had classes tomorrow, and Mina had to teach tomorrow so we decided to go back to her place.

Before Mina unlocked the door to her house, she turned me to look at her.

"I have one more question for you, y/n." She said, and I didn't know whether to be scared or not.

"Yes?"

"I loved getting to know you more tonight, and I love being with you all the time. I know we've only known each other for such a short time, but I feel like I mean something when I'm with you and I may be difficult, and rude but I want to be with you for a very long time and not just fucking you, I want the cute dates, laying in bed all day watching your favorite shows, cooking for you and doing everything with you. So, y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" Wilhemina asked.

"You're so cute, of course I'll be your girlfriend. I didn't know if you felt the same way, so I held back on asking you but I'm extremely happy you asked me to be your girlfriend." I said, and she smiled and pulled me into a kiss.

"Of course I feel the same way, you mean so much to me." Wilhemina said, and she kissed me again. I smiled against her lips.

"Let's go inside, and watch your favorite show. Criminal Minds, is it?" She asked. I nodded, and she unlocked the door.

The rest of the night, Wilhemina and I cuddled and watched criminal minds. She started it at the beginning, so it made more sense to her. Although, Emily was my favorite character and she wasn't in there yet. It was around 3am when my phone was being spammed.

Alex:
Get here quickly, your parents are here and they're pissed you're not here. I tried coming up with a lie, but they see right through me??

I quickly read that, and had multiple missed calls from my mother and father. This was not going to end well..

A/n:
I feel like being rude so xx I apologize in advance for the next couple of chapters..... me, Kennedy, and Amani all came up w a good plan for this story soooo...