Twenty Nine

| Ariana |

"No stop! Please don't!" I cried out as Derrick stood above Tyler with a gun to his temple.

"Give me a reason why I shouldn't blow his damn brains out!" Derrick shouted.

"Because I'm the one you want! Not him, kill me instead" I pleaded.

He pondered the thought for a little bit before shrugging and pointing the gun towards me. Without so much as a second thought he pulled the trigger. I shot up from my nightmare and screamed.

"Ariana?" Tyler asked as he shot awake too.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Are you okay?" He asked shuffling towards me.

"I'm fine, just a nightmare" I said.

"What about?" He asked.

"Who do you think?" I asked as I ran my hands down my face.

"I'm sorry Ari, I thought we'd be safe" He said with regret in his voice.

"Well if Maria hadn't done it then Eric would have" I said, shaking my head as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"We'll get out, but until then I'm here" He said.

"Thanks, Carson and Adam are probably so confused" I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"They know about Maria, but not Eric, they probably think Eric and I left them" I sighed.

"I'm sure Carson knows that you would never" He said.

"I just don't know, I can't believe I was stupid enough to trust Eric" I said, putting my face in my hands.

"You're not stupid, he tricked us all" He said, putting his hand on mine through the bars.

"But I tried to help him, I was some what friends with him" I said looking at him through my lashes.

"I know, but that's in the past, we need to focus on the future now and that is getting the hell out of here before he does anything to us" He said.

Worse

I thought to myself, of course I couldn't say that out loud. He doesn't know what's happened because of Derrick. I don't plan on telling him while we're here either.

| a/n |

Ah short chapter. I just wanted to fill you guys in on a few thing though.

1)
I made an Instagram for this account, follow me @sorrylittleheartx
I will be doing contests, promo options, sneak peaks, and new book notifications. So check it out and it'll be easier to talk to you guys through that.

2)
I just published the first chapter of my new book, "Falling Blind" so you should all go check it out and let me know what you think.
It is a romance/drama novel so it's different from this book. I hope it's still good none the less.
http://w.tt/1IckPfM
Link to story ^

3)
Thanks for all the PM's, comments, votes, and reads! I love when you guys send me links to you're books because you are all amazing writers and I love my penguin army!

Next chapter will be longer and hopefully out by either Tuesday or Wednesday. That's all for now penguin army and don't forget to follow my Instagram for special updates!

StalkedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara