Morning Of

*Ola! Tysm for 35K!! U ppl r mad! Ly u all! I hope you have a beautiful day full of sun or rain, whichever you prefer.
Also, I just got back, had a lovely time at the goth festival. Wonder if any of u guys were there, Whitby, Yorkshire. Anyway, hope everyone had a great Halloween! *

Peters POV

I wake up and have to push Wade off the bed so I could climb over them. "Good god, I live here! You two bozows just pretend too. I shouldn't have to climb mount Everest to get out of bed!" I mutter, stepping on Wades foot so he would get up.

As school was cancelled, we didn't have to be anywhere, me and Harley had perfected our act as much as we could. But my plan for the morning was to go on patrol, I'm trying to make up for not going out as much. I was injured and those idiots wouldn't let me out and then I was just trying to be a good dad and hang with Sofia more.

I let Harley and Wade stay in bed while I go and make hot dogs for breakfast- we ran out of cereal yesterday.

"Morning." I say to them all when they emerge from their caves. They all mutter a morning, sitting down in their spots. "I think I'm going to do my charity work this morning if you guys don't mind watching Sofia."

Harley pored himself some apple juice, "Of course. When are you leaving?"

I pass out the hot gods and ketchup, "I don't know, soon. I'll get in my uniform then head out. I'll either text you when I'm heading back or I'll meet you at the show, depends on how long I have to stay out."

They nod and eat their hot dogs. I scoffed mine down before heading into my room to take out my suit. I go to my hiding spot, so people wouldn't find my suit if they got in somehow. I carefully pick up my small wardrobe, taking out my suit that was hidden in a hole in the wall.

After putting on my suit I put on my jacket and ruck sack with my outfit for later in, I pear my head around the door, without my mask on, seeing if Sofia was in her room, getting ready for the day.

'Is she in her room?' I signed to Wade, so I made no noise. He nods and I quickly write a note for her and put it down on the table. 'Say I had to go, I just didn't want her to see me in the suit. I'll go out the window.'

'Ok, does Harley know sign language or does he always look like that when people sign.' Wade smiled, looking towards said friend, I follow his gaze and see Harley making a super weird face. It looked like a mix between Mr Rogers face when someone swears, Mr Barnes face when I caught his arm and Mr Starks confused ass face when someone doesn't recognise him.

I have to stifle a laugh, 'I don't know, hold on.' I turn to Harls, 'Do you know sign language?'

He shakes his head, "What the fuck?" he whispers.

'Go, before Sofia comes out, maybe I can teach the guy something in sign language. Doesn't Mr Barton have hearing aids..?'

I nod, slowly walking out, 'Yeah he does. Apparently, the only people to know sign language is Mr Romanoff and Mr Odinson.'

'Thor? Why?'

I smile, remembering when they told me the story in training, 'Apparently Mr Odinson's brother would find it difficult talking when they were children about the things he was thinking. Mr Odinson didn't want them to feel as if he couldn't talk to anyone, so he learnt Midgardian sign language, knowing his brother had read everything in the library.'

'That is adorable! I'll tell Harley, you go!'

'Alright, alright.'

I wave and go back into my room, opening and closing the door to make the sound, climbing through onto the fire escape.