дочь

*^^ means daughter^^*

Peter's POV

After school the next day I went to the hospital. Something no one knows about me is whenever I accidently injure someone I'll bring them to the hospital. When I leave I'll change behind the building. But one day I ran into a little girl (I wasn't in my suit) and over the years she's become some-what like a daughter to me (I don't want kids this young but I would adopt her if I was old enough). She's a leukaemia patient and her parents disowned her when they found out, they pay for her bills but never visit or send her cards. So whenever I can, I'll go visit her. 

I walked into the children's hospital and said hello to Holly (the receptionist) before walking to Sofia's room. "Hey милый" (Sweetie) 

"Peter!" She ran over to me and jumped into my arms. I spun her round, "Hey! Guess what!" 

"What?" She climbed onto my shoulders. 

"Ms Dove (her doctor) said I could take you into the city for a few hours!" 

"Yay! Can we pwez get ice cwem?" She did her baby voice to convince me, I laughed and nodded my head. You see after I found out about her parents I went to them and asked them to sign her over to me, so I am her legal guardian, the only reason they are still paying for her bills is cause I can get them arrested for neglection of their child. 

We walked (Sofia on my shoulders) to the Delmar's to get a sandwich before we start our adventure. "Ah hello Peter, hello princess!" Mr Delmar said, he had met Sofia on few occasions but always made her feel welcome. "Oh and before I forget, Mr Delmar could I get a interview to work here? Moneys tight and I wanna save up for.." I looked down at Sofia (she was pre-occupied at staring at the sweets) "..collage" 

Mr Delmar got what i meant, "Of course Peter but no need for a interview your fired, and todays meal is on me!" 

"Oh no its fine-"

"No I insist!" He was already getting our usual's ready, I sighed knowing I can't argue with him. When he handed us the sandwich's he also handed Sofia a small bag of gummy bears and winked, pressing a finger to his lips. I thanked him before placing Sofia on my shoulders. We walked to central park and sat on a bench. Sofia was sitting on my lap eating her sandwich happily. I felt my phone buzz,

Harley:

Hey wyd

Peter:

Hanging w a friend

Harley:

oh say hi to wade for me!

Peter:

its not wade 

(Harley thinks back to something wade said a while ago, "You and me are his only friends so don't fuck it up!" a sweet and weird thing to say.)  

Harley:

can I meet them?

Peter:

ig don't tell wade tho he'll think I'm crazy. I'm at central park the I'll send u location. 

{sent location}

Harley:

cl  cya soon

I looked up and saw Sofia struggling to open the gummy bear packet. "Here" I took the packet and opened it, I took some before handing it back. "So my friend Harley said he's going to come here and meet you!" I said, Sofia swallowed the handful of gummy's