A Day In The Life Of A Main Character

*Finally an update, am i right, but I'm so sorry for not updating in so long! Also thank you so much for 15K!! Wtf how can it have gone up by 5K while I've been gone?! Its so fucking crazy and I have no idea how my writing has got so many people reading! Its unbelievable and I can't think of the right words to express of much you all mean to me and-um- just THANK YOU!!*

Last chapter: (bcs its been so long I thought I should put this in)

After I got changed back into my normal clothes I climb up to my apartment. Once I open the door (which wasn't locked!) I only see Alice sitting at the table reading a book. "Where is everyone?" I whisper.

"Sofia is in bed, don't worry Wade helped her in the bath. Wade is asleep in your bed, just go look.."

I give her a weird look and go over to my doorway. I see Wade and Harley asleep in my bed. I go back to Alice, "Thank you for looking after the kids and Harley."

"No problem. I'm going to head back now, see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow." I give her a hug and she leaves. I go into Sofia's room and kiss her head, "спокойной ночи Сладкая" I whisper, (goodnight honey).

I go back into my room and put on some joggers, "Hey, Petey! Come here." Wade whispers. I put my shirt down and walk over, "What's up?"

Before I can say anything, else Wade pulls me onto the bed. I land in between Wade and a sleeping Harley. "Don't sleep on the couch. You'll get a bad back, just sleep here." Wade whispers.

"Fine." I sigh and let my head fall properly on the pillow. I'm still facing Wade, so I stick my tongue out at him, which he returns. "Shut up!" Harley sleepily whispers, wrapping his arm around me. I instantly blush like a tomato which makes Wade laugh a lot. "Shut up!" Harley whispers again, pulling me closer/away from Wade.

This is going to make an interesting morning.

No One's POV

In the morning Sofia, somehow, was the first to wake up. She noticed that no one else was up so she knocked on Peter's door, when she didn't get a response, she opened the door. She smiled looking at the boys cuddled up on the bed.

She walked over to the side of the bed, trying to find a bit of the bed that could help hoist herself up. She found it and pushed all her weight into the bed, so she flew on top of Wade. "Oof," he said sleepily.

He suddenly remembers what happened the evening before, "Oh this is going to be priceless!" he twists his body around to grab his phone from the nightstand. Harley and Peter began to stur so Wade gets his camera ready. Peter was the first to properly wake, he notices Harleys arms around him, and his face goes as read as Deadpool's suit. He doesn't move, a little to shocked.
When Harley wakes up and notices his arms around Peter, he keeps them there at first but then takes them away, aware that Peter was also awake. Neither seemed to notice Wade film all of this and was sure to show it on their wedding day.

"Oh, hello honey. Did you sleep well?" Peter asked Sofia, trying to avoid the situation.

"Yep. How about you?" she giggles.

"Good, good." Peter is still a little red, but when he tries to get out of bed and trips over Harley onto the floor he was back to looking as if he was cosplaying Darth Maul. "Are you ok?!" Harley said, turning over on the bed.

"Mhm." Peter's face was causing Wade actual physical pain from laughing. Peter goes to the door, "I'm just going to make breakfast-"

Sofia follows Peter out, asking if she could help. Wade and Harley just chill in bed for a minute. Harley was smiling but also a little red. Wade was recovering from his laughing, "Aw that was cute."