Bye bye bestie... hello new school

Harley's POV 

I had been staying at Tonys tower for around two months. The avengers have been so nice and making me feel at home. Last week Tony started the process in adopting me, it still feels so unreal. The team asked me to call them aunt and uncle, which I gladly said yes too. I love the feeling of being part of a family. 

"Hey Harley, come in here" Tony called me into the living room. I walked in and sat down next to Pops (Stephan). "Hey Tony, hey Pops! What ya need?" 

"Hey why is he Pops and I'm still Tony?" Tony whined,

"I don't know?" I shrugged, to be honest I just don't want to make a bond with the person I'm closest to and then they kick me out again. 

"Anyway, you've been here for two months now. So i think you should go to a school. Make some friends." 

"Um... okay" 

"I think you will like Midtown. It's a science and technology school"

"Okay, when do i star?" 

"Monday" 

I nodded and walked back to my room. I was very nervous about starting at a new school but i did need some friends my age/ non avengers. I turned on my computer and looked up Midtown High. It was a good school, some cute guys. I blushed looking at the science fair winners, there was two cute guys they were partnered together. I ended up on YouTube looking at Spider-Man videos, he is definitely my celeb crush.

Peter's POV 

I was walking home with Wade. He's my best and only friend. He's also deadpool which is awesome cause we go on patrol together. But it sucks that next week he has to go on a trip to Jersey for winning an art competition, but it lasts a week so i will be alone. Flash has got so much worse since me and Wade one the science fair. "Hey baby boy, we're at your apartment" 

"I don't want you to go" 

Wade's POV  

"Hey baby boy, we're at your apartment" i say taking my arm of his shoulders. No we're not dating and no we don't see each other like that. 

"I don't want you to go" he says, giving his puppy eyes. I sigh, pulling him in for a hug. I know I'm his only friend and its going to be hard at school, i also know that I'm the only person who knows about May. I always help him patch himself up when she get's tough. We stand there hugging for two minutes before we pull apart. "It's okay babe, I'll be back before you know it".  He laughs at the nickname, "i know that's bull, but somehow you always make it sound real" he laughs, I'm happy he can do that after everything he's been through. "I'll call you everyday, and text you whenever i can" 

"Thanks" i give him one last hug before waving and walking off. 

Peter's POV  

I wave at Wade before walking up to May's apartment. I took a deep breath before twisting the door nob. I open the door, and a wave of alcohol hitting my nose. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! SCHOOL ENDED 30 MINUTES AGO!" May screamed from the counter with a fresh bottle of beer in her hand. "I'm s-s-so s-sorry m-ma'am" i stuttered, "m-my teacher kept us l-l-late." 

"BULLSHIT! YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE SHIT! GET OVER HERE!" She takes another swig of the beer and takes a tipsy step forward. I walked over and he slaps me cross the face. I wince but don't move, i know what happens when you move. "YOU ARE GOING TO CLEAN THE HOUSE TOMORROW SO I CAN HAVE PEOPLE OVER. AND YOU CANT STAY HERE TOMORROW" 

"Yes m-ma'am. But w-where will i-i-i s-stay?" 

"DID YOU JUST TALK BACK TO ME!" She screamed. Before i could answer she punched me in the noise. I heard the snap of my noise breaking. "GO!" She screamed, pointing to the closet. I walked over and she shoved my inside, banging my head against the wall. She slammed the door and i was drenched in darkness. I felt my phone vibrate so i pulled it out, and i noticed yet another crack that appeared with my falling down.