Sleepover

*Hola! Tysm for 31K! Its weird to see what I started as a joke turn into.. this! Tysm! We guys are amazing! Hope you like the chapter!*

-time skip to Friday brought to you by the question.. does pineapple belong on pizza?-

Peter's POV

I had just finished my shift at Delmar's and me, Wade and Harley were walking down the street, heading to SI. Me and Wade's were carrying out gym bags with our sleepover stuff in. I felt giddy, I hadn't been on a normal sleepover since the week Uncle Ben died. Since then, it was rushing to Wade for safety or getting an apartment away from May.

Harley stopped walking, and started to walk into a little corner shop, "Hey I'm just going to grab some snacks want anything?"

"Oooh, I have way too many opinions on this!" Wade bounced on the balls on his feet.

Harley turned to me, "Ok, Pete, want anything?"

"Nah, I think I'll just call Alice, make sure their alright. You guys go inside, I'll wait out here."

They nod and head inside. I drop my bag and sit on it, going to Alice's contact and phoning her up. "Hello? What's up?"

"Hey, I was just calling to check in. We're just about to head to SI, I was wondering how you were? How Sofia is?"

"I'm good, Sofia's good. Sofia came up to me with a list of things she wants to do. She said, and I quote 'I miss the boys but finally a girl sleepover!'" Alice laughs, and I join her.

"Yes, well maybe she'll end up asking for sleepovers with you more often."

"Hopefully. We're going to have loads of fun! She wants to watch Disney movies and she said, 'we're not watching the ones when the girl has to be saved by the guy!' So, props to you Peter Parker, you raised an amazing feminist, well done. You raised her well."

"Why thank you. Stick on Brave, Moana, Luca that kind of stuff. She might like Lady and the Tramp."

"Noted."

"How's that friend of yours?"

"Good. He's good, we had a lovely talk the other day, but we fell out after it, so I think we won't be hearing from him again. Thanks for checking up every day since."

I nod, "Sorry to hear. Hope you guys make up."

"Yeah, maybe."

"Ok, I think Wade and Harley should be coming back soon so I think I'll have to go, will you tell Sofia I love her, and I'll talk to her later?"

"Of course. Shall I try and call you before she goes to bed?"

"Oh yes please. I'm sure Wade and Harley will love to say goodnight to her too."

"Okay, I'll try and remember that. Sofia also wants to make cupcakes so I've gotta go to. Bye Peter, talk to you later."

"Talk to you later Alice, bye."

She hung up and I open my photos. Looking back over some I had from my time on patrols and just took some lovely photos of New York, some of Sofia and Wade, some of Sofia and Harley, some of all of us, some with her and Alice. I hadn't picked my home screen yet. My lock screen was of all of us at the doing another princess tea party with Alice at Central Park. We kept our original dresses and bought Alice a Rapunzel dress.

I lingered on the photo of Harley hugging me, something stopped me looking further, like this should be my home screen. But I chickened out as Wade and Harley came back, chatting away. "C'mon Pete, we got Oreos!" Wade said, excitedly.