Chapter one

It was my first day of college, and I was very nervous. I heard my alarm go off, and I hit snooze. 6am is too early to wake up.

Around six thirty, it went off again. I realized I would be late, if I didn't get my ass up now. I shut the alarm off, and I quickly ran to the bathroom. I turned the shower on, and I removed my clothes.

About ten minutes later, I was done with my shower. I wrapped a towel around myself, and I walked towards the closet. I didn't really know what to wear, but I always like to make myself look good so I chose a black dress.

The left side of the dress goes to my knees, and the right side goes about 4 inches above my knees. I curled my hair, and It was now seven. My class started soon, which means I'll just have to have a bagel for breakfast. I grabbed a bagel, and I left my dorm. When I found my English class, I was a few minutes late.

When I knocked on the door, a beautiful red head opened the door. She had her hair in a high pony tail, and she wore a purple suit. She also had a cane in her hand. She was a bit taller than you, and she looked a bit scary.

"I'm assuming you're y/n?" The red head said. I nodded.

"Words. Use your words when I'm talking to you." She stated.

"Um- yes, I'm y/n."

"You're late. I don't like when people are late. Therefore, you have detention with me. You can sit in the front row." She said.

"I was just a few minutes late- it's not that big of a deal." I said.

"And as I stated before, I don't like when people are late. And don't you think that outfit is a bit inappropriate to wear to school?" She said, which caught me off guard.

"What? I think my outfit is fine. It's not distracting anyone. Only you." I replied. She looked mad. If looks could kill, hers definitely would.

"Excuse me? Would you like detention longer, ms y/n?" She asked me. With her? Hell yeah.

"No."

"Then I suggest you shut up, and you sit down." She said. I didn't want to have detention longer, so I just did what she said. As I sat down, she walked back to her desk.

"I'm Ms. Venable. I will be your English teacher for the year. I don't tolerate childish behavior, and I will handle you myself if you disrespect me. If you follow my rules, we won't have any problems." She said. She then continued on with her rules. When she got to the one about being late, she looked at me. What a way to embarrass me.

Half of the class, I got bored. She was basically going over things I already knew. I was good at English, and I already knew all this. I zoned out while she was talking, and the next thing I knew she was standing in front of me.

"Ms. Y/n, are you paying attention?" Ms. Venable asked me. I wasn't, but fake it till you make it.

"Yes, what makes you think otherwise?"

"Right. What was I talking about then?" She asked. Well shit. I don't know- maybe I should pay attention.

"You were talking about a book."

"Mhm.. what book?"

"Um.. the mocking bird." She looked pleased with my answer, so I'm guessing I got it right.

"Good girl." She said, and she continued to talk about the book. She sent me into gay panic. It definitely caught me off guard.

When the class ended, she stopped you. "Y/n I'm expecting you for detention. Don't try and skip, you'll make it worse on your end."

That kind of scared me, but I nodded and left the class before she could say anything else. I only had a few classes, so it wouldn't be long.

An;
So I actually don't know if college has detention, but we're gonna go wt it. 💪 OK SO IDK HOW MUCH IM GONNA KEEP UP WT WRITING BUT I BASICALLY HAVE A PLAN THIS TIME SO HOPEFULLY I DON'T STOP WRITING HAHAHA