chapter nineteen

The house was dark when Ariel and Regulus came back in. Lights shut out, not a single noise, Ariel's parents must have been asleep in their bedroom. They quietly went up to Ariel's own room, not sharing a single word as they did.

"It feels better when we're inside," sighed the blond boy once the door was closed. He lit up the lamp on the bedside table, got rid of his cape to place it back in his closet then turned around to face Regulus who hadn't moved ever since he entered the room.

"I'm too cold, I won't remove it," he told him with seriousness, looking straight at him.

The boy chuckled, and realized his body looked frozen under the cape. He grinned while fixing him and walked up to him. He slide behind him. Regulus didn't move an inch. He angled his head, just a little to place it in the crook of Regulus' neck, moving his raven curls out of the place at the same time. The boy let sweet kisses drop on his skin, one, two, a dozen, it was like he couldn't stop himself. The other boy definitely felt warmer under his affection. He closed his eyes, let his head fall to the side, giving space to Ariel's hungry lips, and just enjoyed the moment.

"Is it helping?" sighed the blond boy against Regulus' reddish, sensitive, almost sore skin, where laid a few love bites.

"Hm. A little," answered the other boy, just as quietly.

"We could snuggle under the sheets if you want to..." he murmured again, bringing his body closer until his chest was pressed against his back. He let his arms circle his waist going to untie the cape on the front. Regulus felt Ariel's incredible warmth spread through him, it felt so satisfying, he was craving his warmth and it wasn't because of the cold anymore.

"We could, yes..." replied the raven-haired male once his cape had been removed. He turned around to face Ariel and gazed straight in his eyes. The blond boy let the cloth fall to the floor, not caring the slightest bit. The moment they stared at each other felt so short before they started kissing. Why both kissed so eagerly, hungrily even, was a total mystery at the moment, they just shared it. Regulus let his arms wrap around Ariel's neck when his own arms brought him closer into his hold. They were so close he thought they would melt into each other. And he loved that. He couldn't help wanting to feel his body even closer. When their tongues started playing together, his hands started caressing his hair with rushed movements. It felt suddenly like an explosion of passion and desire blooming between them.

They didn't know how at some point they found themselves lying on the bed, as if it was planned in the first place. Ardor hadn't left, and was even increasing with each second of this heated kiss. Regulus' body had warmed up a lot in the meantime. He just felt too hot now.

"I feel hot," were Regulus' first words once they had detached from each other. Ariel looked up from where he had been hiding in the crook of his neck to catch up his breath. He smirked a little at his words.

"You feel hot now?" His hand slide under his white shirt without hesitation and he realized that his soft skin was in fact burning. Keeping his calm, he added, "You're not cold at all anymore."

As he was about to remove his hand, Regulus went to place his own on top of it, keeping it stuck to his skin, loving the feeling of his palm on his flesh. He stared at Ariel, seriousness in his grey eyes and the blond boy stared back.

"Don't remove it," he murmured, pressing his hand to his body, where he wanted to feel it.

Ariel felt it by his tone of voice, by the force in his hold, even by the look in his eyes. He knew what he wanted. Regulus was almost seventeen. He was boy, and a teenage boy. Ariel was also a teenage boy. And he knew what teenage boys were like.

"Regulus..." he murmured somehow disapprovingly, breaking eye contact with him, almost like he couldn't face him.

"You know I want it."