20-Ambulence

A/N: double update woot woot.
~~~~
T/W: MENTION OF SELF HARM, MENTION OF DEPRESSION, MENTION OF PANIC ATTACKS

I wipe off my tear streaked face with a hand. Steadying myself, I slowly pick myself of the floor.

Peering at myself in the mirror I see my hair is sticking to my head with sweat. Blood smudged on my face, puffy, bloodshot eyes, a sweatshirt that's completely ruined from stains of blood.

I grab my extra tshirt that I always keep in my bag and change into it. Grabbing my makeup wipes I wipe off all the blood on my face.

My hands are still bloody and completely cut open. I had wrapped them in paper towels but that didn't help when they were completely soaked through with blood.

Not to mention the agonizing pain I was feeling, this time (mostly) physically.

I attempt to wash my hands but don't even come close to the water before Ashton takes the yore part of my arm and guides it away from the sink. Turning the sink off, he turns to me.

"You don't have to tell me what happened. But your brother and friends are going to ask questions so if you don't want to tell the truth I'd think of a cover story before you leave this bathroom. Come on, I'm taking you to the nurse to get you bandaged up." Ashton says, sounding completely reasonable and level-headed for what he just saw.

I notice he had already cleaned up the puddle of blood that was on the tiles.

He puts his arm around my waist and leads me out of the bathroom.

I'm leaning heavily on him because I am starting to get light headed from the loss of blood.

Aiden immediately rushed over to me and I don't even know what to say. I can't speak very well anyways since I feel like I'll faint at any moment.

"I'm taking her to the nurse immediately, she's going to faint from the lack of blood." Ashton tells Aiden and Kai, who must have been the one that came in with Ashton.

"I'm coming." Aiden states firmly.

"You have to call your dad. Right now. You can come but stay outside so you can tell him what happened." Ashton picks me up bridal style, starting to speed walk down the hall. I lean my head on his chest, trying my best to keep my eyes open.

"I don't even know what happened. She called me in the middle of a panic attack and when I came in she had sliced open her wrist." Aiden says, walking the fine line between sounding concerned and frustrated.

"Don't be dramatic, I was just cutting myself to distract from the pain in my head." I'm delirious at this point.

Luckily the halls are empty because everyone is in class.

We reach the nurses office and Ashton finally sets me down in a chair where the nurse immediately rushed over. She's the kind of nurse who will give you a bandaid if your stomach hurts.

After asking a few questions about what happened to a calm Ashton, she calls an ambulance. That and the fact that I couldn't even sit straight anymore because I felt so light headed. I must have cut farther than I realized I did in the whirlwind of things.

After approximately 5 minutes, an ambulance come and by this time class was over so students were staring at me, a girl unable to stand with blood all over my hands.

I feel like I'm in a movie as they load me into an ambulance. My dad was informed and is rushing to the hospital. I'll probably get there after he does I'm realizing.

I think Ashton and Aiden are in the ambulance with me but I can't be too sure since my eyes are closed.

People are puttering about trying to fix me up.

I have shards of glass stuck deep in my wrist apparently.

I didn't mean to make this such a big deal.

They probably thing I'm on drugs, I just have a really really high pain tolerance after what I've been through.

I feel myself drift off, the world going black.
~~~~
A/N: 20 FUCKING CHAPTERSSSS
SINCE WHEN?! IM SO FUCKING PROUD OF MYSELF I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE LIKING THE STORY SO FAR

kisses 💋
x