Extra 2

The comedy movie that 啾啾 participated in the performance of the winter holiday Lunar New Year file, quite sold, broke the record of the Lunar New Year.

Because it is a family fan movie, many children have been taken to the cinema with their parents. The children in the same class came to ask: "The children in the **** movie look like you."

Desperately nodded: "It's me."

Wow, I made a movie!

That is a little star!

In the blink of an eye, the small image in the eyes of children has become bright and glorious. The children of the Miao Miao small class are small stars, which are different from other ordinary classes! For a while, Chu’s classmates were walking sideways in the kindergarten – there are small stars in our class, do you have classes? Humph.

After turning over the years.

Because the kindergarten was more than half a year, it was almost stable. After the discussion between the two teachers, the two teachers and the two children proposed to move out. They returned to the old residence that they bought in y city. They are still in the same city, not far away, but three or four. Ten minutes drive.

When they first got married, Mr. Chu thought about it. The most difficult thing for a child to bring was the first three years. In the past, he started to go to school. His parents were relaxed and did not need the help of the elderly.

Teacher Chu is open and honest: "I certainly like you. I want to take care of you because of my own wishes, but I don't want to spend the rest of my life around my grandson. I still have a lot of things to do with your mother. And, Far away from the smell, staying there again, you have to start to dislike our old couple's inconvenience. The distance is beautiful."

I was very reluctant, looking at my grandfather: "Grandpa, don't, oh?"

Teacher Chu touched his head: "Grandpa didn't want to be jealous, Grandpa would always look at you."

My heart is very tangled, I am crying, my grandfather is gone, who is cooking at home, my father is hard to cook...

Chu Yu thinks, my parents help to see the child is a love, white as a chef and babysitter for four years.

What else can I ask for?

The day before the teacher Chu left, he was very cherished to eat one grain and one grain, chewing slowly and grief.

Teacher Chu asked him: "What happened today? Is the meal made by Grandpa not fragrant?"

He shook his head and said heavily: "Tomorrow, squatting, cooking."

Rely, is the meal I made so unpalatable? Yan Yanchen: "..."

Chu Yu comforted: "Dad and squatting are busy with work, maybe there is no time to cook, Dad will find a professional dietitian to cook."

Oh, this is barely fighting.

Abandoned father, ":..."

The Chu family left.

Grandpa didn’t retire, not only did he retire, but he even worked harder.

In the past, he was still thinking about cultivating his son and giving him a heavy responsibility. At that time, the flames thought that his wife was dead and devoted himself to work. But since I found my wife and children, Yan Yanchen took it out and did nothing.

The old man always had a sudden imagination, and what would you do if you want to do it? If Yan Yan does not intend to inherit the family business, retreat behind the scenes as a major shareholder, please senior professional managers to manage the company, it is also very good, do not have to be in the cusp of the wind, muffled and rich.