Chapter 61

The last airport incident was a bitter example.

So he took the initiative to surrender.

Chu Yu heard about this anecdote, or from his own mouth.

Yan Yanchen said with a deep pain: "... I blame my defense is not high enough, I was accidentally taken pictures. This morning, she also yelled at my secretary and said that she accidentally hurt me. I asked someone to ask, the news agency said It’s her own team that sent money to send a notice. I’ve been looking for a public relations team to blame, don’t believe it.”

It also made people get rid of the actress's advertisements, endorsements, and films, and warned her company to hide her for at least a year. But this seems inconvenient and Chu said that it seems he is violent.

"Did you see your father again? I am finished."

Chu Yu’s mood is complicated: “I’m not the kind of person who doesn’t make sense and eats vinegar. Are you afraid that I won’t make you?”

The time is still early, Chu Yu has not set off to go to the company, look at the newspaper set by Dad, and said: "He ordered the newspaper of the local newspaper, the entertainment version is a version, the actress probably has too little coffee, still Not worthy, no news of you."

Yan Yanchen: "..."

Chu said to him: "Do you want me to tell my dad?"

"I still can't..." Yan Yanchen went into the valley, "maybe it is better to take the initiative to confess?"

Chu Yu said: "You still concentrate on going to work, it is a pity to waste your mind on this."

It is clear that Chu Yu did not give birth to him, but Yan Yanchen was inexplicably disappointed.

He does not want to cause trouble, but can Chu actually be such a reaction? Is this really true between lovers? Why is Chu Yu always so rational and calm? Shouldn’t you swear by him, or even ask him not to approach other women in the future? He is willing to do it.

Chu Yu’s response was too dull.

Although he knows that Chu Yu is such a person, they have been together for more than a month, and he only looked back once.

Is it because they have been separated for a year and a half?

He never remembered Chu, but Chu Yu had never put him in his heart. ...maybe, he did not stay in Chu’s heart for a few days?

Is Chu Yu contact him just because of the child? If there is no child, will Chu find him?

Yan Yanchen did not dare to think deeply.

Over there, Teacher Chu reflected on himself and could not arbitrarily conclude the conclusion of Yan Fanchen's festival. He could not discriminate against him because he had money, maybe he was a good boy.

Teacher Chu worked **** the Internet to check out the famous big rich on the list. Nothing is a good thing. The three wives are not too common.

Teacher Chu comforted himself: "Not necessarily, maybe the flames of the house are strict, and they are different from these people."

So Chu teacher checked the father of Yan Chen, and found that Shao Shaoyuan... I found that Dad’s father had a lot of lace news. In recent years, there was no, but four or five years ago, there were several girlfriends, every few months. Just change one, just a girlfriend, not a wife.

It seems that he thinks too much. The father of Yan Chenchen seems to be a young man, and the son he taught can really be alright?

Teacher Chu saw a cold heart.