Chapter 8

Chu Yu thought about where to go. When he was eating lunch, he said to Yan Yanchen: "I want to go to the casino."

Yan Yanchen asked: "Go to the casino to play? Then... your money may not be enough."

Chu Yu has 200,000 yuan, and he has 500,000, which adds up to 700,000. However, if he throws it into the sea of ​​money in the casino, even the splash will not splash. He must persuade this fool, want to have fun, can go elsewhere to find excitement. He has heard a lot of warning stories, and some people who are quite well-informed have been stripped of the casino and are ruined.

Chu Hao shook his head and said: "There are some singers I like to be there. I want to go to the concert. I used to work too busy, I have already wanted to go."

"Okay." Yan Yanchen finally remembered asking, "You are not working?"

Chu said calmly: "I have resigned, and now I am unemployed. Otherwise I will let you play with me for a whole month?"

Add one sentence: "It's good not to go to work."

Yan Yanchen laughed and echoed: "Yes, I also like not to go to work." He also just got rid of work.

Chu Yan raised his eyes and looked at him: "You are not at work now? Do you not like me?"

When the flames of the flames were caught, they found that they made a mistake and quickly said, "No... I mean, hey, I am not going to work in the office."

Chu Yu was surprised: "Have you done serious work before?"

Yan Yanchen replied to him, half-truth and half-false: "I have been married for three years, lost my job, lost my job, and lost my home."

In a short sentence, I can make up a poor story. Chu also remembers that Xiaoxi said that he had no mother when he was eight years old. Xiaoxi is really pitiful. Without his mother, Dad has lost his good job. It is not a good person. Little age has to go down - sea to sell - to live, it is a human tragedy...

Then think of this boy is the x city head card, think of him to give him 300,000 in January, think of that expensive motorcycle. And he did not have a salary of 15,000 a day when he went to work, and his life would be a must.

Or I am poorer and more miserable, Chu Yu thinks fair and just.

But this will make him feel that Xiaoxiao is a little more cute.

Chu Yu concluded: "Your certificate is for me, I will book a ticket."

Xiao Yan surrendered.

Chu Yu saw his photo of the certificate, screaming: "Oh, terrible, you are so handsome in the photo, bribe the photographer?"

Yan Yanchen laughed: "Do you show me too?"

"Do not give." Chu Yu hid his own documents, especially ugly.

Yan Yanchen does not force, and asks: "Where do you want to go today?"

Chu said: "I have booked the Michelin restaurant, wait a minute to eat a big meal, and finish eating to watch the new movie."

Yan Yanchen asked: "I am riding a motorcycle to take you there?"

Chu Yu dismissed: "It's too cold, don't drive, let's drive." But his car was still left in the original hotel.

Hey, last time I boasted that I was riding a motorcycle handsome, this person is really capricious. Yan Yanchen thought, saying, "Well, I am going to... rent a car?"

Chu Hao slightly excited: "Well, rent a luxury car!" He has no money to buy a car, can not rent for two days to open an addiction?

Yan Yanchen asked him: "I will arrange, what car do you want? BMW? Mercedes-Benz? Porsche? Rolls-Royce?"