Chapter 16

Chu Yu went back to find something, the coat has disappeared.

His cell phone and cash are in the coat.

I want to find a small cockroach, find a circle, and Xiao Yan disappears. He walks around and simply lost his way.

This is a big disadvantage of walking away.

Chu Yu used to dismiss this before, and felt unrealistic, emotional, stupid – would it be interesting to get lost in a strange street?

Therefore, in the past, if you go out to travel, Chu Hao must make a detailed plan.

However, he now finds that as long as there is a place where there is no one, there is no money to solve it. If it cannot be solved for a while, it will add money.

He is more comfortable with this trip. When you are in the shopkeeper's shop, you don't have to worry about anything. You can arrange everything for you. You can go out and have a luxury car. You can buy a small bag. You must have a high-end hotel, and you can have a little handsome guy anytime, anywhere. He is happy.

It was only a week, and he was quickly made into waste.

Chu Hao looked for a circle, did not find the flames of the flames, wanted to call the phone of the passer-by, did not implement, he suddenly remembered that he did not have a small phone call. awkward.

He didn't have a wallet and no aunt, and lost his way on a foreign street. He still had a bit of panic. It seems that luck is also conserved. In the first few days, luck is so good that it is unlucky today.

However, anyway, the hotel will not run away with long legs. He can find a way to return to the hotel and always connect with Xiaoyan. It seems that it takes only ten minutes to get there by car. This is the unsatisfactory driving in the city. It should not be far away. Four kilometers, maybe you don't need to take a taxi, ask for a road, and slowly go back and have time, at most an hour or two.

He is a big man, can he still lose? Too bad to think, even if there are bad people, such as traffickers, will not be abducted to sell a 30-year-old uncle, even if he looks at his organs, is he still dead visceral? Chu Chuan tried to make fun.

Chu Yu walked on the street, walked for ten minutes, saw a group of people in front of him, and went over to watch the excitement, and many people were warm.

Chu Yu also has a leisurely mood to see the excitement, oh, is a street singer performing.

A white young man was sitting on the side of the road holding the guitar on the floor, and the empty guitar case was opened and placed in front of him. This is not unusual, but he brought a fat toot cat, compared with the ordinary singer, as if suddenly become noble. .

This person sings in general, but when he sings, the kitten sits next to him, especially tricky, sometimes he sings his tail with the song, instantly screams the two-legged beasts, throwing money to express love.

How interesting it is.

Chu Yu remembers that when he was a child, he had a big yellow cat in his family. He was very noble. He couldn’t get close to him. He liked to sunbathe in the yard. He also liked to eat corn. It was a lovely male cat, called Mimi. But Mimi was very close to him. Every time she ran out to play, he called at the door and Mimi would come back. The cat's life span is only ten years, and Mimi died when he was eighteen years old. Chu Yu was very sad, and later no longer raised a cat.

Chu Yu hearted and sentiment, stayed for a while, listened to the song.

The singer gently sways the guitar strings and sings low: