Chapter 65

When Chu came together in the morning, he was anxious to go to work. The fire was fully open, and he concentrated on his work. He remembered it at noon... He forgot to take medicine.

This can only be bought by himself. The pharmacies next to the company are afraid to meet people they know, and they have to run far to buy.

For a moment of cool, there are so many troubles. Chu Yu has a little regret, but sometimes I can't help it.

His willpower is not strong enough to withstand temptation.

I blame the little stinky boy, always seduce him!

Chu Yu urgently contacted Director Chen and asked him if he had any contraceptives on the market.

Director Chen is really not sure, saying: "Maybe useful...may not, you try. I think it should be useful."

This said that it is equal to not saying, Chu Yu is very dignified: "If there is no effect?"

Director Chen taught him: "If you are afraid, you will take good measures."

Isn't that silly intentional not to take measures? Chu Hao is very angry.

"In any case, taking medicine is better than not eating. Just right, I can also see if it has any effect on you." Director Chen said with a sigh of relief. "You have to check in two or three weeks. If you are out of life, you don't want children." Just take a break from the month."

Chu Wei: "..."

What can he do?

He feels that if the contraceptive is useless, it really has, he should... still not willing to have abortion, but the winning rate should not be so high, right? Hope it.

Chu Hao went home, and didn't see Dad one day. When he found out that he was coming back, he almost didn't stand up and laughed like a scream.

Chu Yu is too guilty, how can he be colored - fascinated? Is the baby not cute or the work is very leisurely, roll what sheets!

And the two of them are rolling in the sheets... obviously they are serious men and men, and they are like stealing in the underground.

Teacher Chu asked him: "That... that flames, willn't you come? I didn't see how you called him, you are jealous? This child has..."

Chu Yu was surprised: "I don't think you are upset, let him stop at the door."

Teacher Chu widened his eyes: "I just don't trust him very much, and I don't completely oppose you. You have to let me touch him to see if he is a good person."

Chu Yu thought about it and said frankly: "In a few months, he will come to work in Y City, and there will be many opportunities."

Teacher Chu said: "Ah? He wants to come to Y City? That is very good, I was still worried that you are in love, he is what you have, you can't find it, it's good... It's quite good. You are in love, he just transferred to work."

Chu said: "It is no coincidence that he transferred himself. He said that he would like to see me after work... and hehe."

Teacher Chu stunned: "Really?"

Chu Yu is very depressed: "Really."

Teacher Chu said: "If this is true, he is for your heart."

Chu Yu’s mother looked at the anxious father and son all the way. This is a big awkward encounter with a small awkwardness.

Chu Yu’s mother surnamed Lin, called Lin Qiaoli, is exactly the opposite of Chu’s mud-legged peasant. She is the youngest daughter of a wealthy family. When she was a classmate of the same university, she did not hesitate to marry.