Chapter 15

s city.

Chu Yu lost his whereabouts, and the whole news has not passed for a whole week.

Ji Tianze from the confusion to the panic, is now being driven crazy, he is looking for people around the day, sleep at night, and Chu has never left his life for so long... Will Chu walk back this time? He now even thinks that Chu Yu is just a good thing and that he is a good thing. He can't get through the phone call of Chu, and it is necessary to go out and travel without even having a mobile phone? He was really afraid of what happened to Chu Wei.

He had nightmares all night and night, dreaming that Chu was hit by a car, and the cold and pale body was placed in the small freezer in the morgue morgue. No parents and relatives claimed it, lying alone in a plastic bag, so poor.

People are such creatures. When they are born, they don’t cherish them. When they lose, they feel regrettable.

Ji Tianze is the only son in the family. Dad is a corporate executive. Although her mother is a housewife, her education is also very high. He lived in a family that envied his classmates. Most of his uncles and uncles are successful people, and only one little uncle is particularly rebellious.

That is the first time in the life of Ji Tianze to know that there is such a thing as homosexuality.

When I was young, he would go back to his hometown with his father and mother every year. When he was in his grandparents' house, the whole family got together. He had a vague impression on his uncle, as if he was a handsome young man. Uncle is the nephew of that generation. He is much younger than his father. He is ten years older than him. He remembers that his uncle smiled politely and gave him a box of foreign chocolate and transformer toys. It was still very rare. s things.

It was about the New Year's Eve when I was ten years old. He and his friends were tired outside and slept early. In the middle of the night, he was awakened by the movement outside, and ran out barefoot. The door in the old house lobby was half covered, and the people inside were very fierce. He secretly went to see.

I saw Grandpa playing a little uncle with a cane. He played very heavy and could hear terrible flesh. A large piece of bruise on his cheek was full of blood.

While playing, he yelled at him: "I want you to have two chairs! I might as well kill you, save you from going out and throwing people away!"

Ji Tianze looked very scared and wanted to run away, but he was stunned because he was so scared that his feet were soft. He is afraid that the little uncle will be killed.

Uncle and uncle kneel on the ground, raised his eyes, like a beast that was only forced to desperate, suddenly smiled, and said sharply: "Dad, you don't understand, this is not that I don't learn well, this is hereditary, the blood of the family of the season. There is a gene that wants to like a man, and it is passed on to me. After the season, we don’t necessarily have to be a man like me. I am a bastard, you are the old bastard."

Grandpa was even more angry. He almost killed him halfway. Ji Tianze saw a pool of blood, scared to cry, and was discovered by his father.

For the past ten years, he still remembers this.

The little uncle later left, I heard that it was out of the country and never came back.

But as long as he remembers the words that the little uncle said, he still feels frightened.

Uncle Uncle is the infamous negative textbook of the elders. Every time he mentions his uncle, his father and uncle will slap him several times, saying that he disobeys his elders and does not learn anything, so that the juniors take it as a warning, but they do not mention it. He is a homosexual, only he knows in the juniors, he never told others.