Chapter 93

Zhan Hongyu received a call, walked out of the ward, and went to the smoking room at the end of the corridor to answer the phone.

Zhuo Linhui talked with Chu Yu: "That... what about the flames?"

The flames are not there, and the children he hates most, Zhuo Linhui is very uncomfortable.

Chu Yu said: "We have to go to work, and when we are going to work, we will get off work."

They must have money to ask the nurses to look at the children, otherwise the grandparents are also free, but the care of the loved ones and the care of the money are completely different. This is his child, he wants to participate in the awkward life.

Zhuo Linhui's spirit is highly tense. He did not do this for the first time in Paris.

Although he did not look down now, he could still feel that the little thing was staring at him, and the pure and curious sight made him very uncomfortable. See what? Is he not a giant panda? What are you looking at? Watch your father go!

At this moment, the nurse knocked on the door and told the doctor that he had something to look for and let him go to the doctor's office.

Chu Hao stood up.

Without him opening, Zhuo Linhui volunteered: "Go, I will help you see the children for a while."

Chu Yudao thanked: "Thank you, thank you, I am still very embarrassed, it should not be trouble. If you feel that you can't make him, give him the dog puppet under the bedside table. He likes it very much. I should ten. I will be back in minutes."

Don't you look at the children for ten minutes? What is difficult? Zhuo Linhui thought.

After Chu Yu left, there was only him and he was left in the room, and Zhuo Linhui was still more inexplicably nervous.

Zhuo Linhui does not feel that his character is good, the exhibition Hong Yu is gentle, Lu Wei’s nerves are big, and he is very bold and generous, and he, he describes himself as saying that Zhuo Linhui is a man who cares and is picky, he is now in fashion. The circle has the title of Little Devil.

But he really can't figure out the baby beast in front of him. He can't fight, he can't be jealous, he looks like a group of glutinous rice bran, he can't touch it!

Look! This baby beast is still standing up! terrible!

Also came to him! too terrifying!

Zhuo Linhui retired and retreated, leaning back against the wall.

I laughed and revealed three or four millet teeth, and then left.

Zhuo Linhui was a bit uncomfortable in his heart. Is this little thing actually ignoring him?

He frowned and looked at what he was doing with this little thing?

He supported the railing for a half circle and walked to the corner closest to the bedside table. He went down and reached out, as if to take something, but he was still a three-headed body, top-heavy, almost fell down.

Going down! Zhuo Linhui was shocked. He took a long leg and made two steps in three steps. He rushed over and took the scorpion and hugged it.

By the way, he actually hugged this little baby! It’s too soft! Still a milky incense!

Almost for a moment, he judged the size of the little guy, the head circumference, the waist circumference, the length of the body, the length of the legs, and the feet are a few centimeters long.

Hey, he is not sure how dangerous he was, taking his clothes and looking up at him in his arms, happy.

Zhuo Linhui was at a loss, and looked at the baby. After a while, he returned to God and put the baby back on the bed.