Chapter 33

Ed naturally does not admit that he has no flaws and calmly said: "You are all my distinguished guests."

Chu Yu understands his approach and will not easily admit it if he changes himself.

Chu said that he did not ask Ed to admit that he smiled slightly and said in a low voice: "I don't deserve him, right?"

Ed frowned and looked at Chu, and said, "You are a gentleman."

He added involuntarily: "I have been so happy to see him for a long time."

After he said that he immediately felt that he had lost his words and pressed his lips, as if he had become a mask.

Chu Yu didn't mind, saying: "I saw you as a person with a very tight tone, so I came to see you."

"I have booked a ticket for more than 6:00 in the morning on the 1st. Can I arrange a car to take me to the airport?"

Ed nodded: "Okay, sir, the driver will send you to the airport on time."

Chu Yu corrected: "Not ‘we’, ‘我’, only I go back, he doesn’t know, don’t tell him.”

Ed is finally looking at it, they are on the line of sight. Chu Yu saw a heavy doubt in his embarrassment. He obviously couldn't understand Chu's practice. He turned over and over and changed his mind. He just came back a few days ago. Now he has to leave, or he is still screaming at the flames. It is reasonable to say that he is sure. I have to tell the young master.

Chu Yu: "I will know no matter how I leave, so I will tell you."

Ed was silent and asked, "Why? He likes you very much.... I saw him so much for the first time."

Chu Yu looked at his eyes calmly and seriously, and said softly: "I should have left the airport last time, but I was impulsive. This is very irrational. I should leave him. I don't want him to be too sad. ”

Ed retorted: "You will make him sad if you leave him."

Chu Hao shook his head slightly and said, "I am dying."

Ed: "..."

This bomb is too casual to throw.

Chu Yu is like someone else's business: "After more than a month ago, I was diagnosed with a terminal illness, only a few months of life, I did not choose to receive treatment, and now the time left for me may be shorter... ...I feel that my illness has started to attack and there is no way to continue to conceal it."

Chu Yu smiled: "Is it sound ridiculous? But I really are not deceiving."

"I know that his mother died when he was a child. He watched his mother die. I shouldn't let him experience this pain again."

"I try not to let you be embarrassed, I will leave a letter to him to explain the ins and outs."

Aide said nothing, and finally said: "I feel sorry for you, sir... someone will send you to the airport tomorrow morning."

Chu Yu restrained a little smile: "Thank you."

Chu Yu returned to the kitchen, and Yan Yanchen was still struggling to meet him and asked him: "Is this done?"

Chu Yu guided him: "To make a smooth surface dough."

They handcuffed the dumpling skin, mixed with the corn meat, and sat together to make dumplings. This is the first time to make dumplings. He is good at sports, but he is not good at such fine work. After several times, he also wrapped seven twists and turns.

Chu Yu is really strange: "Are you deliberate? Is this your love-fun? Want me to teach you more?"

Yan Yanchen is crying and laughing, honestly saying: "I really can't learn, I am stupid."