Chapter 38

The procedure for seeing a doctor is the same for every hospital.

The waiting room is crowded with people, not only the seats are full, but there is almost no place to stay. Dr. Lin, who came to see Chu, is very famous. The patients who come here come from all corners of the country. It is necessary to hang up his expert number one week earlier. If Chu is not looking for a relationship, there is no way to add a number.

No one in this world likes to see a doctor, all of them are covered with clouds, waiting irritably, holding a mobile phone to kill time, blue face.

When they arrived, they had to wait until ten o'clock. They added the number and ranked twenty-one.

No seat, standing, etc. After a while, Dad yelled at him: "Jun Jun, there are seats here, come over, sit and wait."

Chu Yu looked at the parents who had born white hair, how can I sit and let my parents stand and say, "Dad, sit down, you drive for so long, you are tired, sit down and rest. I am fine. No discomfort today. I am not so weak."

The two pushed and pushed, and Chu Yu saw a grandfather with a cane and a white hair on his side. He turned his head and said, "Grandpa, sit down."

The old grandfather did not quit, thank you for sitting down.

Chu’s father is very unhappy: “You have to take a seat and you have to squat, so love is stubborn.”

Chu mother rounds the field: "Your father and son are probably reincarnation of sulfur and saltpeter in the last generation. They will explode if they touch each other. Teacher Chu, I remember that you don't have a small stool for fishing in your car? You can use it."

Every patient wants the doctor to give himself a long time, at least half an hour, so that it is worthwhile for them to come to the hospital to wait in line.

Chu Yu waited until twelve o'clock, and finally it was his turn. He took the medical records and inspection reports in the two hospitals before, and finally saw Dr. Lin, who was 40 or 50 years old, wearing a blind eye. The face is a bit fierce.

Director Lin looked at the information he brought, frowned and asked him: "Is it discovered more than a month ago? The doctor did not let you hospitalize as soon as possible? Is there any medicine for you?"

Chu Yu said with a guilty conscience: "That said, but I... didn't want to be treated at the time. I was only eating painkillers."

Dr. Lin sighed, squinted, asked him various questions, built an electronic medical record, and issued a number of checklists, allowing him to re-do all kinds of checks.

Chu Yu was stunned by his parents, running various departments, blood tests, filming, b-ultrasound, MRI, etc., all went again, as if a battle was carried out.

Their report was particularly difficult. I don't know why. Every time I waited until the waiting room had only a few of them, I was called by the doctor several times.

It took two days before and after, and then went to see Dr. Lin.

Director Lin frowned and repeatedly looked at his test results, images and various reports. He looked serious and said that he could not give him the exact results for the time being.

Chu Yu thought about it and said: "I can't cure it, I can accept it, Director."

Director Lin euphemistically said: "You are not a cure for this problem now, I doubt... Well, I am still not sure... I am looking for another doctor to show you, now she is not available, I will discuss with her. The result is to contact you right away."