Chapter 87

Chu said, my father is also jealous.

"You... you don't know?"

Chu Yu looked blank and shook his head.

My father is awful, and Yan Yanchen and Chu Yu have reunited for the past few months. Chu Yu has never found out, presumably because Yan Yanchen deliberately concealed, but he was told to leak. He said: "Either, you didn't say anything when I was?"

Yan Yanchen drove the car over and it was time to go.

Chu Yu said: "I will not let him know, you told me."

啾啾 Put it on the child protection chair in the back row, fasten the seat belt, give him a pacifier, and let yourself play with your fingers.

Sitting in the co-pilot, Chu Yu couldn't help but look at the hair of Yan Chen's dust. He looked at it or it was black, but he didn't notice that there was a hint of spice in the flame, but he didn't think much before. Now I want to come. It does have a similar smell to the hair cream.

Yan Yanchen was grotesque and uncomfortable. He smiled and said: "What do you see?"

Chu Yu believes in nonsense: "You are very handsome today, I can't help myself."

Yan Yanchen was quite flattered. Since he had a baby, they didn’t say anything that they were not ashamed. He immediately licked his nose and said: "Would you like to bring your parents to this night, can we not help ourselves?" ”

Chu Xiao smiled, smiled and smiled, the voice gradually became lighter, softly asked: "Small, I have not asked carefully, what did you do after I left?"

Yan Yanchen still thinks that it is still uncomfortable. The subconscious evades the answer and says, "How come you suddenly ask this?"

Chu said: "I just want to ask, tell me."

Just waiting for the red light.

Yan Yanchen sighed slightly and said, "I don't obey. You write in the letter and let me not go to you. I am still looking for you. Probably when you return to the country with your forefoot, I will follow you, but you didn't tell me anything. I only have your name, find it for a long time to find your company, find the school you have studied and your parents' address. But still can't find you, and finally Zhuang Yuxue and I said that I have seen **** hospital in your home. Bag, I went to the hospital, I was inquired from many parties... Who knows that there is such a coincidence that there is a person with a surname Chu, who is similar in age, and wears glasses, just died of a terminal illness. I found it here, no Dare to check it out."

Yan Yanchen turned his head and smiled at him: "I blame me for being too stupid. If I continue to check, I will find myself getting the wrong person. Finding you earlier will not hurt you so much."

Tonight, Yan Yanchen also sleeps in the bed of Chu, and he will sleep with Chu Yu in a small bed.

Chu Hao rushed him to take a shower: "Clean yourself first."

After the shower of the flames of the flames came out, Chu Hao waved at him, and Yan Yanchen walked over.

Chu Yu said: "I will wipe your hair."

The flames of the flames were a little bit incomprehensible and euphemistically said: "No, your parents haven't slept yet. If they are seen by them, how embarrassed they are."

Chu Yu said: "What is there, my dad still gives my mother a foot wash, he is not shy, I just blow your hair."

Yan Yanchen still hides and swears: "That... I am embarrassed to see me."