CHAPTER SIXTY SIX. LOVE ME.

WARNING:SMUT SCENE.

Position was but a naught in sex. As long as there was love it didn't matter. For Hitomu he didn't cared if he was the one penetrating or the one being penetrated. All he wanted was to be connected with him.

He looked at Zarad with sweet honeymoon eyes. Without hesitating he flipped over with his stomach flat on the bed. Then he stretched his hands backwards and parted his butt cheeks open for him as it was clear what his man wanted. Zarad swallowed his saliva shaken by how sexy his lover was. He had been dreaming this scene over and over in his sleep but now reality has blessed him with this wonderful gift.

But........

He should atleast ask once. "Are you sure?"

Hitomu understood the underlying meaning in question. "Pffttt......" He laughed imagining this tall, handsome and beautiful prince being done by him. Speaking honestly, maybe he will consider it in the near future. But for now he wanted to be done by him. "Of course." He assured him with a sweet smile. "I want you inside of me so much, Zarad."

Zarad blushed hearing his words.
He proceeded to take the lid off the bottle impatiently. Tossing it away he poured the lube into this hands. Then he brought his fingers towards the closed entrace of his lover's butthole and smeared the lube onto it. Doing so he massaged the area around the entrance for a bit before he proceeded to put his index finger inside the tiny hole. Once his finger was inside the tightness of this hole hit him hard. Just as described in those illustrations, this place was really tight so he knew that he needed to lube it and stretch it out as much as possible. He poured more lube on his fingers before penetrating the hole again. While doing so he made sure to spread the lube inside, spreading it onto the inner walls so as to make it slippery with it.

"Hm....." Hitomu could feel the finger entering him in that place. The finger bent over as it twirled around near the entrance, making his body tingle with pleasure. The finger inside him slid deep in him as it explored his inside. And as soon as it hit a spot he let out a low moan.
"Hnnggg.....yes....right there... That spot...." He uttered passionately. "Feels good."

Zarad was relieved because he had found his prostate. Now he could proceed while making his beautiful lover experience the pleasure of being penetrated slowly, bit by bit. Lubing his fingers as much as he could he added one more finger inside. The slippery effect of the lube made it easy for it to slid in with much difficulty. Then he continued to explore the insides for a few minutes before adding one more. With the third additional finger he could feel some difficulty penetrating. His three fingers could barely slip in and out of the hole before him. Zarad knew that he had to be patient or else it might hurt Hitomu a lot. First time was always going to be painful but he didn't wanted him to feel any pain but pleasure that could outdo the pain.

Hitomu moaned louder as time passed by. The pleasure he was feeling with his prostrate gland being stimulated by the fingers inside him felt heavenly. He could feel his body temperature heat up rapidly. Even his cheeks were hot. He stared back at Zarad. "Why aren't you adding the fourth one?"

At this sudden question Zarad was startled a bit. He stared at his lover's flushed cheeks, his gaze full of desire. "I thought of taking it easy. Because it would hurt a lot for you." He couldn't help but reply honestly.

Hitomu smiled at his reply. He turned his body over so that he was facing Zarad. He then grabbed his hand and placed them onto his own erect dick. Zarad was surprised at how hard his lover was. He had been worrying about his safety but the other person was almost mad with desire. Then he heard him say, "Just follow your heart and do it the way you want. No need to worry about the pain because I am sure the pleasure will take over." Saying so he laid down with his back against the mattress. Then he raised his legs and parted them apart. "You have already been streching me for so long..... It's okay for you to come in."