CHAPTER THIRTY NINE. WARMTH.

"........."

Hitomu glared at the other person who was holding him tight. With knitted eyebrows he felt the area around his waist go extremely uncomfortable.

"....ve over..."

Zarad stared at him wearing a straight face. "I can't hear what you are saying."

Because he was drunk his body was weak all over. He could feel it. The feeling of being weigh down by something. Still his mind was awake.

"Move over......." Then he added. "And your hands too."

Raising an eyebrow. "But if i let go you will fall into the pool no?"
Zarad's face held a firm look and it did not look like he was teasing the drunk boy in his arms.

"Tsk. I wasn't falling. I was jumping into it." Hitomu corrected him understanding that he had mistaken his actions earlier thinking that he was falling down losing his footing.
Then he felt the hands circled around his waist go loose.
Zarad was letting him go.
But before his hands retraced fully they curved towards a different direction.

"Whatttt!!!" A small gasp left his lips.
Hitomu couldn't believe what the other person was doing to him.

Up he went. Right into his arms. With his head placed near a broad chest. And hands around his neck. He was being princess carried by another man.
This had never happened before. And it felt like a nightmare to him, feeling the warmth of another person and they were so close that he could feel the other person's body heat radiating through the clothes.

He stared up at him to meet him in the eyes. "What are you doing? Don't you know when someone tells you to fuck off?" Hitomu was angry. He wanted to spank this person who actually had the guts to his ignore his call of rejection. Too bad he was too wasted to even lift his arm.

Zarad ignored him and started walking to a certain direction. But Hitomu paid no attention to it. Besides, his consciousness was too wasted anyway. So he did not notice the unfamiliar path they were walking through. Instead his growling eyes were fixated at the one carrying him.

"Ug......hh...." Hitomu felt a disgusting feeling that was threatening to come out from his throat. So he stopped talking.

It was silent for a while as they walked without making any sound.
That was until Hitomu noticed a gateway ahead of them away at some yards.
Before he could say anything the other person finally opened his mouth.

"You are too drunk to take a bath this late at night." Zarad knew about his habit of taking late baths every night.

Ignoring his words, "This is not the main tent area."

"Of course not. Its my place." Came the instant reply.

As soon as he heard this Hitomu looked at him with shocked eyes. "Whhattt are you......" That unpleasant feeling came in his throat once again and it refrained him from speaking further.

Soon they entered the gate. Silence filled the entire palace either it be the empty yards or the broad pathway through the corridor. There was not a single soul in the whole place. It was empty of any human presence.
Whenever Zarad felt like, he would dismiss all the attendants like this from time to time. It wasn't a mood swing thing but rather a thing for space whenever he needed it. So all the servants were sent on a short vacation a few days ago. It just happened that he was reported about the banquet happening tonight a few hours ago. So he came to check out because a certain face was flashing in his mind throughout the entire evening.
Looking at his wasted face, with red blush all over his face due to intoxication, and eyes unfocused but sharp at the same time, he was glad he came over to check on him.
Too bad he wasn't there when this guy was taking gulp after gulp, getting himself drunk soo much that he did not notice him following very close behind him. He noticed Hitomu wasn't being his usual self. His sharp, nonchalant facade was nowhere to be seen when he was smiling like he was going to cry and fall apart any moment but at the same time happy like he had won over the world. Thinking about that smile zarad felt as if there was a lump in his throat. He didn't know why he was feeling this way but.....
Looking at the young boy in his arms, he couldn't help but want to get closer to him.