CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE:WARP IT UP.

A few days later the remaining soldiers of the defeated empire were captured. Some of them surrendered on their own while others rebelled.
The rebellion of the remnants was lead by General Adulle and his twin sister.
The enemies were thwarted off the land of Almur. They regrouped their scattered troops back in the kingdom of Lana, unaware that an ambush to oppress them awaited them.
Revard and Hevel worked together to create the perfect ambush, capturing the troops through heavy bloodshed. The enraged people of Lana participated in giving strength to the ambush by overwhelming the enemies with their numbers. It was an easy victory for them.
With the news of the army general thrown behind the bars, captured by the enemy, the Moon empire surrendered themselves. The imprisoned king and queen were released. As soon as they heard news of what their son's tyranny had caused they announced their defeat in this war, promising to take responsibility for it.

The Lana empire was liberated from the moon empire's forceful annexation. The Almur kingdom barely lived through the foreign invasion threatening their peace.

Chaos had left the world by the time a few weeks passed by. And the world was busy dealing with the aftermath of the war.

In the imperial palace of the sun empire, the royal physician was running in and out of the king's chamber, his face panicking, dripping with sweat.

"Why are they being so dramatic. I told them he is as healthy as horse now but they won't let me rest or get a wink of sleep." The physician complained when he was alone, preparing the medicine for their king.
His eyebags were dark, with a look anyone could tell that he was sleep deprived.

"Royal physician Kane, what's taking you so much time."

Kane frowned at the shouting voice of that man. "Ah! That damn uncle! Why is he so vigorous! If he has the energy to spare why not just make these paste yourself! Hmph!" He cursed in a low voice, afraid of being heard.

"What's taking so long? Hurry up and check him throughly." The same voice shouted for him again.

The royal physician shook his head in dismay before rushing back with a tray full of medicine. When he got inside the room he was faced with the royal uncle's deathly glare.

"My nephew has been in an unconscious state for a week. He just woke up a few days ago. So don't go slacking off. The king of this country needs to be nursed back healthy and fine." Aroar frowned, glaring at the royal physician.

"Yes, I will do my best." Kane replied bowing slightly. He then moved the medicine forward placing it onto the table next to the bed.
"Your majesty...." He never got to finish this sentence.

"Let me do it." A sweet, melodious voice spoke. The owner of the voice took the medicine from the royal physician. He then helped Satatra drink it.
"How is it? Are you still feeling nauseas after consuming this medicine?" Aaron was as agitated as Aroar.

Satatra, the one being fed smiled at his lover. He was being indulged by Aaron. So obviously he was very happy.

"Tsk." Aroar clicked his tongue. "Look at your stupid state your majesty. Getting all dilly dally despite being in such a bad condition. Broken hands, broken bones, swollen joints. Tsk tsk."

Satatra ignored him. He leaned his body on Aaron's shoulder. "I am sick. Hug me."

The other person immediately hugged him, rubbing his back to ease his discomfort.

Satatra's eyes flashed with mischief. He was being pampered and cared for to this extend because he was unconscious for a very long time. When he regained his consciousness he was greeted by a wailing Aaron who was professing his love for him non stop. Beside him was his uncle who was also angry at him for not waking up earlier, ending up with such bad injuries. The later was not important. What mattered was that Aaron was frantically looking after Satatra day and night, remaining  by his side all the time, waiting for him to wake up.
A few days have gone by. Initially Satatra was quite enjoying the pampering but then... His intimacy with his lover was reduced to zero. He wasn't even allowed to kiss him because of the serious care he was being given.
"Aaron. The pain is still there." He hissed.

Aroar snickered at his nephew's obvious pretense. "Tsk. If you are going to pretend atleast be more superficial about it."

Aaron glared at him. "How can you say that to him! Don't you see he is badly hurting?"

The royal uncle clicked his tongue at this stupid lover of his nephew's. "This is why you get fooled by him, getting tossed around the bed everytime. Anyway, I won't let Satatra do anything until he is healed. So don't try anything funny okay dear king?"

Satatra ignored him. He made a pained expression staring at Aaron. Hugging him. "Aaron, darling. I am in pain. Help me."

The oblivious fool was panicking, hugging him back. "What should I do to help you Satty. I am so helpless. All I can do is hug you like this. Wuwu."

Satty? Aroar let out a dry cough.

Taking the chance Satatra shameless said. "Yes you can. You can help me ease the discomfort in my body." Leaning himself closer to Aaron he demanded in a loud voice. "Kiss me."

Aaron was very serious as he kissed him on the cheek. "Did that help?"

Satatra was very dissatisfied. "A little bit. But if  you kiss me on the lips it will make me a lot better."

Aaron blushed as he did so. Just as Satatra was about to slid his tongue inside his lover pulled back.
"You must not strain your body in any way. Satty, please. Once you are fully healed I will kiss you as much as you want. But now you must not cause heavy movement in your body."

Damn! This injuries were causing his blissful desire to be suppressed so much. Even when his lover was pampering him there was nothing sexual he could do. It was frustrating.

Aroar snorted at this scene. The face his nephew was making  was quite something. "Serves you right."

Meanwhile the royal physician was sweating buckets trying to unsee what he had just seen.
"My god please let me leave and sleep already. You guys are exaggerating. The king is now fine enough to indulge in bed activities." Kane could only complain in silence as he held his head down, not wanting to look up.