CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT. ANGER.

Warning: SMUT SCENE.

In the silent night the sound of creaking bed could be heard. Heavy breathes and leaking moans filled the silent night from time to time.

"Hng.........faster.....more....hnnggg......." Moan after moan leaked from his lips as he felt the enormous giant of his lover invading him, plundering his inside with his semen. The feeling of this hot liquid pouring inside him aroused Hitomu even more than anything, wanting for more. He never knew that his own sexual drive was this aggresive.
The man fucking him pulled back and the length of his member inside Hitomu was pulled out slowly. Because they have been having sex for hours the entrance was gaping erotically, the hole twitching as the cum inside gushed out overflowing from the hole that was fucked so hard.
Zarad was awed by this scene. It was his favourite thing, to watch Hitomu drenched in his cum inside out. Everytime after having sex he would take his time, taking this scene with raging desire. He stretched his hand and inserted his fingers inside the hole.

"Ah..." Hitomu moaned. Even without looking he could tell that his entrance was being stretched by his lover's fingers.

Zarad could see the inner walls when he streched the entrance using his fingers, the hole being stretched was gaping widely, begging more for his attention. Traces of his semen could still be seen inside.
"Mng....." He moaned. His little brother stood erect once more. His hunger was back again. He bent down and placed his mouth before Hitomu's little brother. Parting his lips he first licked the tip of it before taking in the length of his lover's member inside his mouth. The length fit his mouth perfectly as if it was meant for this place. Slowly he began thrusting it in and out, giving friction and pleasure to his lover.

Hitomu couldn't contain his moans. The warmth draping his dick, the slick saliva clenching down onto his thing and the friction of the thrusting made his mind clouded with desire. His breath came in pants and his moaning became louder. With each passing second he felt his soul lost in the world of worldly pleasure. 
Zarad, this guy, he got better in giving  blowjobs. Amazing! It felt amazing.
"Hng....go....gon...na...come....Yo..u...Hng........"  He didn't even got to finish his words when he felt his lover deep thorat him. His leaking tip hit aganist a hot wall, the tip was rubbed against that place and it was all it took to make him come. Even when he was releasing his cum Zarad didn't let him go, holding him in place as he swallowed the semen spurting inside his mouth.
Hitomu's toes curled up as he felt his body lose to this amazing feeling. When he was finally done he looked down at Zarad. His man was releasing him out of his mouth, his tongue poking out was drenched in Hitomu's cum. This scene was really sexy.

Zarad parted his legs and entered him again. Because the entrance was still soft and squishy with all their previous love making it drilled inside the hole really easily. Once again the action of thrusting began.

Again.

Again.

And again.

And the night went on with two people indulging in their desires.

When Hitomu woke up the next morning Zarad wasn't by his side. Yesterday he did tell him that he had to bring the black knights to the imperial palace as they had things to do. Hitomu was begining to miss him whenever he was not with him. He moved his body a bit but the aching made him frown a bit. In the end he laid on the bed for a bit before getting up. The soreness was bearable. He touched his butt. As expected the entrance was really sore. They did it a bit too intense last night. Not to mention they make love almost at a regular basis. However last night was a bit too extreme. He couldn't even recall how many rounds did they go for. The last round he remembered was when they were cleaning up at the bathtub but instead they ended up doing it for one last time before finally stopping.
Well....he loved it though. Indulgence wasn't really a bad thing. Moreover...
Hitomu blushed recalling Zarad's face drenched in cum. "He is so sexy. Its his fault for arousing me so much that I can barely control myself!" Maybe it was the first time in his previous and this life that Hitomu was blushing so hard. Over the fact that he was losing his self control on a daily basis because of his sexy lover! It sounded kinda childish. Something he had never felt before.
After dressing up he sat down to have his breakfast.

BOOOOOMMMMMMMM! 

A loud explosion interrupted his peace. He looked out of the window. As soon as he did his eyes were wide with shock. Looking at the direction of the smoke filling up the blue sky, his eyes narrowed dangerously. Sprinting out of the window he ran through the forest as fast as he could.

What exactly happened......don't tell me.....that it's him.........

Hitomu squinted his eyes dangerously as his body leaked the intent to kill. He sped up as fast as he could.
When he was finally close enough the scene before him made his soul tremble with immense Anger.
The sunny village was on fire. Every household was burning. Not even Grandma Miko's place was spared. He didn't even have a second to think. Immediately he rushed to the place where the people he cared for were gathered. When they finally noticed him all of them wiped their tears away.

"Brother Hitomu....."

"Its Hitomu........"

"Who did this?" The first thing that left his lips were these words. The killing intent leaking from his body shocked the small group.
When he saw the expression the kids were making he realised his mistake. Withdrawing his aura he calmed himself down before speaking again.
"Is everyone safe? Where is grandma Miko?"

The kids ran towards him. Although they were on the verge of tears they didn't wail like they would normally do.

"What is it?" Hitomu hugged them. "Who did this to the houses?"

The children surrounding him snug close to him. They didn't speak or say anything for a while. Hitomu saw this. His eyes noticed every single flinch their shoulders made. Something had happened. He knew this for sure.
His eyes steered towards the elders. There was fear in their eyes. Moreover everyone had small bruises on their faces. Even their clothes were soiled.

"It...it was a woman....." Elder Lim was the one who finally answered.

"And...she took Shun with her. When you come...she said to give this to you." He handed Hitomu a small handkerchief.

"Also, grandma Miko and the boys are at the palace. They....."

Hitomu didn't paid any attention to elder Lim's words. His whole attention was on the piece of handkerchief that had something tied in it. Even through the fabric he could tell what it was.

A detached finger of a kid.....and a tooth.....

Hitomu stared at the piece of cloth.

"If you want the boy safe, come to Lana. Of course if you don't hurry I will kill him off.
-Princess Havia."

HOW DARE YOU............YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS..........