I want you.

! Ayo, smut warning check ! If you didn't guess by the title, it gets smutty !

After Mark and Amy left us to go to bed, Ethan and I sat alone in the tub talking for a while.
"Hey Ethan?" I looked at him.
"Yeah babe?" He looked back at me smiling.
I pulled myself up from where I was sitting and straddled his lap, facing him and draping my hands around his neck.
"What do you want for your birthday?" I kissed him on the nose. His birthday seemed to be coming faster than I'd expected.
"What do you mean?" He questioned.
"I mean what do you want for your birthday?" I chuckled.
"I already have everything I want right here." He gazed at me, with a shimmer of lust in his eyes. He placed his hands on my hips, tracing his fingers along my sides sending chills throughout my body.
"Now what do you actually want?" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.
"I want you.." he whispered in my ear.

I leaned in to kiss him, he held my face in his hands as we kissed passionately. One of his hands made its way to my hair, grabbing a handful and pulling lightly making me smile with pleasure into the kiss.
"You still want to see 'that' Ethan?" He smirked.
"Always" I hummed. With that answer he pulled my hair a bit harder causing my head to move backwards as he placed his lips on my neck, kissing and nibbling finding my sweet spot.

Knowing we very well could not do anything here in Marks hot tub I teasingly rolled my hips on his, feeling a slight bulge forming underneath me.
"Don't start what you can't finish." He growled in my ear. I bit my lip and did it again pushing down on him a little harder, the friction between my legs made me moan a little bit. Ethan kissed me again before it came out too loud, stopping the sound with his mouth.

We continued to kiss, feeling the sexual tension forming around us. He traced his hand up my side again and placed in on my breast, massaging it slowly making me sigh with pleasure. His kisses moved back down my neck and stopped on my chest, his mouth moving closer to the breast he was massaging. He looked around before quickly uncovering it from the bikini is was hidden in and placed it in his mouth, swirling his tongue around my now very sensitive nipple.

I gripped onto the back of his neck harder, my nails digging in slightly. I looked down to see him looking straight back up at me. There was something about the look in his eyes that made my body shiver in excitement. He started moving away from my nipple but not before leaving a small purple bruise forming beside it. I whimpered not wanting him to stop.

He pushed me off of him and sat me beside him before dipping down and disappearing into the water. All of a sudden I felt his hands under my waist, lifting me up slightly and taking off my bikini bottoms. When he rose back up he placed them on the side of the hot tub along with his own shorts making me giggle. He crawled his way back towards me and pinned me to the side of the tub with his weight, both hands grabbed mine and pulled them tight beside me. Without letting go he began kissing me again, there was this new thrill to it, not getting caught out.

"Put your hands together." He demanded. I did what he said and he grabbed both of my wrists in one of his hands, and used his free hand to spread my legs. I watched him eagerly, wanting to feel his touch.
"Be quiet." He held a finger to my lips, to tease him I put it in my mouth, sucking on it which seemed to turn him on more, the look in his eyes really did look like he wanted to eat me. I smirked at him as he took his finger from my mouth, he then placed that hand on my inner thigh stroking it back and forth inching closer to my core each time, teasing me back.

I began to frown from wanting to feel his touch and as he saw my face, his fingers began tracing around my folds, sending small tingle sensations around it still teasing me. I bit my lip and sighed as he brushed his fingers over my clit, pulling them away and smiling at me. I furrowed my brows beginning to get frustrated.

I pulled my hands out of his grip and pushed him to the other side of the tub where I took his member in my hand and began pumping it, slowly enough to frustrate him into wanting more.
"You wanna tease, I'll tease too!" I hissed at him, making him smirk at me.
I began pumping a little faster, seeing the pleasure in his eyes and then completely stopped. I pushed myself back to where I was sitting before, grabbing my bottoms, putting them on and getting out of the tub smiling at him because I knew he wouldn't be able to get up and out without his erection being extremely noticeable in wet shorts.
"You're the worst." He grumbled.
"I know." I winked at him and threw his towel towards him. "I'll see you in the bedroom."
"Oh you bet you will." He called to me as I walked away.

Ethans POV:
I heard (Y/N) giggling to herself on her way back into the house, I got up and out of the hot tub and wrapped myself in the towel she gave me as quickly as I could, following not too far behind her. I watched as she looked behind her before turning the corner to make sure I was following her. I turned the same corner and saw as she walked into the spare room, blowing me a kiss as she did.

I half ran to the room, closing the door behind me and grabbing her, pushing her against the wall. I began kissing her aggressively and placed one of my hands behind her leg, pulling it up to wrap it around my waist. She draped her arms around my neck and hoisted herself up doing the same with her other leg. I was holding her up by her waist, pushed hard up against the wall knowing she wouldn't fall.

We kept kissing and I'd decided I couldn't wait any longer, I carried her over to the bed and threw her on it, watching her bounce and giggle as she landed. I pulled her bikini bottoms off with such force that I think I heard some stitches tear. As she laid back on the bed I pulled my shorts down and quickly grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to me again. This time her legs were sitting on my shoulders. I lined myself up with her wet entrance and teased her a little with it, I kissed along her calf as I did it.
"Cmon Ethan." She whisper whined.
"Aw am I frustrating you baby girl?" I said deeply. She just nodded. "Good!"

I bit down on my lip as I pushed myself into her, thrusting a little faster each time. I pushed one of her legs down and leaned down to her, placing my hand gently over her throat to my surprise she smiled and held it there a little harder.

"please don't stop Ethan." The way she moaned my name sent chills down my spine, in a good way. I tightened my grip on her throat as I kept thrusting into her, feeling her walls tightening around me. I let her climax on me, feeling mine not far behind. I thrusted a little longer before pulling myself out of her and finishing all over her stomach and chest.

I let out a deep sigh from pleasure and exhaustion. "Don't move, let me get a towel." I told her before grabbing the towel I had around my waist earlier from the hot tub. I helped clean her up and threw the towel on the floor to deal with tomorrow. We both climbed into bed still naked and cuddled eachother as we drifted to sleep. The last thing I remember thinking was 'I hope Mark didn't hear anything."

A/N: look at these long chapters wowie! I hope you guys are enjoying! I can't believe we're almost at 4k reads! 🥰 thanks for all the support