Tour bus.

This afternoon Mark will be picking us up with the tour bus, Amy and Sean are coming along with us! Tyler is kind of bummed that he's not coming along with us, but he's happy to be watching Spencer for Ethan, he loves hanging out with that dog.

Ethan took Spencer to the dog park while I cleaned the house so we don't have to do anything when we get back. Ethan was going to miss Spencer so much, the amount of love he has for that dog makes my heart so warm.

I put on my headphones and turned on some music before starting to vacuum, making my way through each room of the house, our shared bathroom was the messiest. Once I finished vacuuming I emptied the vacuum and made my way back up to our bathroom.

There was hair products everywhere, Ethan was just as bad as me when it came to styling our hair, his always had to sit right but it had to look natural. I started putting the products back into the cupboard under the sink and noticed a small black bag sitting right in the corner. I grabbed it to inspect it but from the corner of my eye I saw Spencer run into our room with Ethan not far behind. I put the bag back, took off my ear phones and turned to greet Ethan.

"Hey (Y/N), Mark just called he will be here in 10 minutes to pick us up!" He smiled
"Okay sweet, I'll just quickly change and pack my phone charger and we will go!"

We heard a honk from outside so I checked the window.
"He's here Ethan!" I yell to him
"Okay I'll meet you outside!!" He called back.
I made my way out the door and to the bus.

Ethans POV
When (Y/N) walked out of the house I ran upstairs to the bathroom and grabbed the little black bag I'd hidden in the bathroom. She told me to watch out but let's see how she feels about this I smirked to myself.

I put the bag in my backpack and made my way out locking the door behind me. She was already on the bus and as I was walking out to the bus Mark started honking at me to hurry up.
"C'mon slow poke!" He called out to me waving his arms.
"I'm coming, I'm coming." I rolled my eyes and jogged over to the bus.

Amy, Sean and (Y/N) were all sitting on the couch on the bus leaving me and Mark to sit at the small booth with a table on the other side. I put my backpack down in the booth and sat next to it leaning my elbow on the table to hold my head up.

"Alright then, everyone's here!" Mark clapped to get all our attention. "Let's go through some house keeping! You can all choose your own bunks, I want a bottom bunk so don't call out for it, the other bottom bunk will be a storage as we have 6 bunks and 5 people!"
He drones on for a while with his 'rules' for the bus.
"And strictly NO sex!" He finished with looking between (Y/N) and I. I looked to her and poked my tongue out to say I told you so! Her face scrunched up and she poked hers back at me.
"Well let's get this show on the road then shall we?!" Mark boomed. We all cheered excited to go.

I went over to the bunks and put my bag on the spare bottom one, I looked at each bunk with a finger tapping my lips trying to see which one I wanted. I ended up choosing the one above the storage bunk, it wasn't too high up but it also wasn't the bottom, that one was always a weird bunk to get out of.
"Ethan! Which one did you pick! I want the one closes to you" (Y/N) asked me excited
"This one, so you get that one!" I pointed to the bunk above mine.
"Ooh exciting!" She climbed up to her bunk and plopped down on it "this is cooool!"
"Yeah it's pretty neat! Now come down so we can join everyone!" I laughed. She hopped down off the bunk and we made our way back to the couch where she was sitting during Marks speech.