Out with a bang.

! Smut warning ! Y'all know the drill !

The words 'you'll see' played on my mind while Ethan and I sat side by side on the balcony admiring the view. I could feel myself involuntarily squirming slightly in my seat, the words playing over and over again.

All I could think of was Ethan bending me over and having his way with me. I was beginning to feel more and more flustered the more the daydream repeated in my head.

"When you said 'you'll see' what we're you planning?' I whimpered to him.
"I mean it depends.. what do you want me to do?" He smirked and shuffled in his seat to turn his body to face me.
I looked around into the apartment to see if Mark or Amy were around. "Well.." I whispered and leaned forward "I would really love if you would pull my clothes off of me, leave traces of your lips all over my body and absolutely have your way with me however you please." I ran my hand through my hair, feeling myself become more excited at the idea.
"I'm glad because that's exactly what I was thinking of." He smiled, lust filling the expression on his face.
"Oh really?" I bit my lip and sat back in my chair. "What if you did it here?"
"Don't tempt me." He growled.
I smiled to myself and adjusted myself forward in my seat so Ethan could see into my shirt. I watched as he bit his lip and stood from his chair, walking towards me.

"Get up." He snarled at me.
"I think I'm good here." I chuckled.
"I said get up (Y/N)." He said again, this time grabbing me by my wrists and pulling me up to stand before him. As he held my wrists together he began backing me up against the glass door to get back inside, his lips began attacking mine.

I resisted slightly to cause him some frustration. His tongue demanding entrance to my mouth as he brushed it against my lips. I parted my lips slightly and before I knew it we were making out heavily. He let go of one of my wrists and his hand made its way to my face, holding it as he kissed me harder. A small moan left my lips and I felt him smile into the kiss. He moved his hand from my face and into my hair, grabbing a handful and tugging lightly making me gasp excitedly.

"Fuck you're gorgeous." He whispered, making me smile. I wrapped my free hand around his neck to pull him closer into me.

Ethan broke away from the kiss and pulled me into the apartment and into our room with he wrist he was still holding. He closed the door behind us and pulled me back to him.

I held both of his hands as I pulled us towards the queen bed in the middle of the room but he seemed to have other ideas. He pulled me towards the dresser and pinned me against it, pushing his hips into mine. I could feel the bulge in his pants pushing against me, turning me on more. I moved my hand to his tented pants and caressed him through them, his breathing hitched as I did.

Ethan grabbed me by the hips and pulled me closer to him, forcing my hand away from him. His hands made their way to the bottom of my shirt, grabbing it by the hem and lifting it over my head and throwing it to the floor.

I wrapped my hands around his neck, running one hand through his hair as he left a trail of kisses along my jaw and neck, leaving small marks in certain spots. As he did he undid the clasp of my bra, letting it loose on my body as he began caressing my breasts, kissing them softly and flicking his tongue over my nipple.

I pulled my hands away from him to drop my bra to the floor. I threw my head back as he continued to suck on my nipple, my breathing becoming heavier. He slowly made his way down to my pants, kissing his way down from my chest and stomach. I bit my lip as he undid the button and zip of my jeans, sliding them down and pulling them off with my shoes, leaving me standing there in nothing but my lacy panties.

He stood watching me as he pulled his shirt off, his chest exposed and gorgeous. I tilted my head to the side biting my lip as he began unbuckling his belt and jeans, letting them fall to the floor with a clang from his belt buckle. He wiggled his eyebrows at me as I watched longing for his touch again.

I couldn't wait any longer and pulled him back toward me at the dresser, propping myself up to sit on it and kissing him lustfully. He forced my legs open and began rubbing my through panties.
"You're already so wet." He whispered into my ear.
"Mhm." Was all I was able to get out as his hands worked their magic.

He pulled them slightly to the side and began rubbing against my core causing more moans to escape my mouth. I could feel myself grinding against his fingers, enjoying every movement of them. I could feel myself getting close to finishing already.
"I don't want to cum ye-" I began and before I could finish he pulled his hand away from me nodding, stopping to suck my juices off his fingers.

He pulled his underwear down, allowing his member to spring out hitting his abdomen. "Fuck" I whispered to myself. As he finished pulling them off, I pulled mine off so we were both completely naked together.

He looked up at me through his hair, holding his throbbing erection then back down to it letting it go to spit into his hand. He took it into his hand once again, massaging it with his saliva to coat it before lifting my hips up and forward off the dresser and thrusting himself inside of me.

He started off slow, his eyes rolling back into his head as he thrusted in deeper each time. The longer he went the faster he got, moans coming from his mouth sending my heart into overdrive, the sounds turning me on more and more.

He pulled out and grabbed me, pulling me to the bed and throwing me over it, bent over with my ass in the air. I felt the weight on the bed change as he crawled up behind me. His hands hurriedly grabbed my hips hard as he positioned himself to thrust into me again.

I moaned loudly as he did, his thrusts becoming harder and deeper each time.
"Cum for me baby." He whimpered.
As if almost on cue, I felt the bubbling feeling in my stomach grow tighter, my climax on the brink. He thrusted a few more times and I felt myself finish over him, he must have felt it too as his thrusts began getting sloppier as he reached his climax.

I felt as he pulled out of me and finished on my back, his warm seed spilling over me.
"Wait there." He huffed coming down from his high. I felt the weight on the bed shift again as he got up and walked to the bathroom, grabbing a towel and bringing it back to clean me off.

Once I was clean we both fell into the bed facing eachother smiling softly as our hearts continued to race and our breaths getting softer.