Day one.

It was the morning of the first day of the con, everyone was getting excited as they all got ready around each other. I got my favourite torn skinny jeans and an Eef heart tee that Ethan gave me, put them on and chucked on my black low top Converse.

I made my way to the mini lounge and plopped down "last night was something wasn't it?" I giggled to Amy.
"Hah, yeah it was, the boys seemed to enjoy it" she said laughing at the guys
"Hey I'm not gonna complain about a free show!" Sean threw his hand up in the air and Mark and Ethan both shot him a glance making Amy and I laugh more. "What?! A free show is a free show!" Sean chuckled.
"Alright Jack get out!" Ethan punched him on the arm.
"What was that for" Sean frowned
"Keep going and I'll give you one too" Mark shot daggers in his direction. Sean just rolled his eyes and made his way out the bus.

"A little defensive are we boys?" I watched them both as they finished gathering their wallets and phones to leave.
"I mean it was good to watch but you guys are ours not his" Mark shrugged
"Now Mark, don't be a grumble guts" Amy nudged him "you all good to go?"
I looked at Ethan putting on his sweater and nodded, getting up to leave with them all.

We made our way towards the convention centre, Ethan held my hand in his, squeezing it gently. I could tell he was nervous, he was doing a panel today with the guys and a meet and greet after with us all together.
"You're going to do so great today baby" I rubbed his hand with my thumb as we walked.
"Now that I've got you with me, this time will be a lot less nerve wracking" he kissed my hand.
"I love you Eth" I grinned at him.
"I love you too sweetheart." He smiled back

The convention centre was huge, we made our way through a content creators entrance, away from all the fans, squealing as they saw Mark, Sean and Ethan walk in. The boys all waved to their fans on their way through.

I began getting nervous, it had been so long since I'd been to a con and I sure as hell have never been backstage. We walked around making our way to the section where the panel was that the guys were doing and I recognised so many faces. Jenna and Julien, Rosanna Pansino, Anthony Padilla with Mykie just to name a few. I felt like a kid in a candy shop, I was so excited and just wanted to meet everyone!

We walked into the room named 'Teamiplier' and it was full of refreshments, sandwiches, finger foods and drinks all lined up on a table on the right wall, two large couches in the middle of the room and a tv on the left wall that shows the panel the guys will soon be at.
"How amazing is this!" I looked around the room, touching everything I saw
"It's pretty neat, you get used to it after a while!" Mark laughed at me.
"I just can't believe I'm backstage at a panel with the YouTubers I love so dearly" happy tears pricked at my eyes
"You're too sweet (Y/N)" Sean gave me a big bear hug.
"Who would have thought we would have a fan back here?" Ethan scoffed rolling his eyes, a dumb smile on his face.
"Who thought Crankgameplays would be dating a fan!" I shot back poking out my tongue. He scrunched his face back at me to retort.

We had half an hour before the boys all had to go on stage.
"Can you guys all come over here for a sec?"
Mark called to us to join him on the couches, Amy and Sean sat either side of him, Ethan and I sitting on the other.
"I just want to say thank you to you guys for being such amazing pals, better yet an amazing family. I don't know where I'd be without you all" he smiled, his words making me feel warm and fuzzy inside. "We're going to ace this panel, do the meet and greet and go out tonight to have some fun" he continued. Sean and Ethan high-fived, they loved going out together, Sean was a bad influence on Ethan, encouraging him to drink way more than he should.

Ethan pulled me onto his lap, turning me to face him. I put my arms around his neck.
"Thank you for supporting what I do (Y/N), you definitely make it a hell of a lot easier having someone who's proud of you." He kissed me on the cheek.
"You're more than welcome Eth, thanks for letting me come with you" I grinned, giving him a big squishy hug.
"I've got something for you when I get off stage, you need it for the meet and greet. We're going to play a game" he whispered in my ear. "The games are still on" he winked at me making me anxious. He pulled me in for a quick kiss before pulling me off him and standing up to go on stage with Mark and Sean. If he wanted to tease, bring it. I gave him another hug before he left my side and brushed my hand past where his bulge is, gently giving it a squeeze causing his face to go red and he glared at me. I blew him a kiss as he left the room to go on stage.

Amy and I watched the tv as they all went out, fans screaming all their names. They sat down in front of the mics and introduced themselves beginning the panel.