This girl.

! Smut warning ! If this isn't your kind of thing please skip this chapter and the next !

Your POV
The next morning I wake up to the soft sun rays coming through my curtains, I look over to my phone, it's just after 7am, I slept so well in my new room on the first night.

I get up quietly knowing Ethans room is on the other side of the ensuite. Taking my phone with me, I walk into the bathroom and place my phone on my speaker dock, it quietly starts playing Sleep Well Darling by Secrets.

I turn on the shower softly singing along with the song and stripping off to get into the shower. The acoustics in this bathroom were way better than mine were and I sing a little louder to hear them.

Ethans POV
I wake to the sound of (Y/N) singing softly in the bathroom between our rooms, her voice sounds beautiful. I get out of bed and walk to the door to try and hear it better, the words coming out of her mouth sounding like magic.

I leaned my ear on the door to get a better listen and the door accidentally cracks open. I gasp a little hoping she didn't notice and go to pull the door closed before seeing her standing there in the steamy shower washing herself.

Her curves looked amazing, I look her up and down without realising, my eyes stopping at her breast as she turns to wash her hair, facing me with her eyes closed.

I feel myself growing inside of my pyjama pants and feel my face getting hot. I can't take my eyes off the girl in my bathroom, it's been a while since I've seen anyone like that. She starts lathering herself up accidentally wetting the shower screen making a clear view inside. I don't realise but I start rubbing myself through my pants watching her.

I moan a little bit at the feeling, taking myself out of my pants and rubbing a bit faster making me moan a little bit louder, I see (Y/N) open her eyes and look around as if she heard me. I quickly run back to my bed and continue with the vision in my head of what I was just seeing.

Your POV
I heard what I thought was a moan and look around the room, noticing a small crack in the door of Ethan's room. I turned the shower off and wrapped myself in a towel getting out to go inspect the door.

On the other side of the door I can't see much but i can hear Ethan breathing heavily and soft moans. The sounds excited me a bit and I was curious to see. I tried peeking around the crack of the door accidentally pushing it open. Embarrassed of myself I grab the door handle and close the door leaning back on it.

The door behind me opened again with Ethan standing there in nothing but his boxers, I can see his bulge starring at me through them. Looking up at him, he smiles and pulls me up to my feet before pushing me against the bathroom bench.

Both confused and excited you go along with what he's doing, letting him take charge.
"Did you get a good look?" He breathed heavily in my ear causing my heart to beat harder. He looked down to my chest as if he could hear my heart "it sounds like you saw something" and kissed my earlobe sending a soft moan out of my mouth.

I catch myself before it comes out all the way as he does it again. "It's okay, I saw you too" he says back pushing his hips into mine against the bench.
"What did you see?" I ask him quietly and shakily
"I saw your curves, your breasts, completely wet glistening skin." He says as he plays with my towel where it's holding itself up. "Can I see it again?" He whispers with pleading eyes.

I don't say a word, I just let the towel drop to the ground, leaving me naked in our shared bathroom. I watch as he looks me up and down and bites his lip. He lifts me to sit me on the bench behind me, pushing his lips to mine. They were so soft yet demanding. We kiss passionately, letting our tongues dance around each other.

I feel his hands on my thighs slowly rubbing higher and higher before they meet right between my legs. I gasp as his rubs one thumb on my clit slowly and softly as if he was teasing me. "fuck" I breathe out heavily. As if it were an invitation he does it again a little harder sending more pleasure up into my stomach and down my legs.

"Kiss me." He grabs me by the back of my neck keeping one hand by my clit. We kiss again and I throw my arms around his waist pulling him closer to me grinding on his thumb wanting more.

He takes the hint, pulls his thumb to his mouth and licks it before grabbing my hand and leading me to his bed. I sit on the edge as he pulls his boxers off, releasing his long erect member. He strokes it a couple times throwing his head back and then pushes me back on the bed. I look at him eagerly as if to say I want it, biting my lip. "Is this what you want?" He asks smirking, I nodded hard wanting him inside me.