🌕 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XVI 🌑

|| 𝕬𝖈𝖈𝖊𝖕𝖙 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝕱𝖆𝖙𝖊... ||

Heejin was frozen. Her body felt numb and she couldn't look away from Hyunjin. She was trembling, her body shuddered everywhere. She felt too overwhelmed and she was sure she was about to faint. She felt hot but at the same time cold too. Was she dying perhaps?

She looked at Hyunjin shocked. Yellow eyes meeting brown ones. And Hyunjin didn't flinch. 

'Heejin.' She heard it again. This time she was sure it was Hyunjin's voice yet...

She never saw her opening her mouth... except if it was...

Mind speaking...

Heejin gasped in shock. She put her hands at both sides of her head and shook her head violently. No, this couldn't be.

'Heejin, don't ignore me.'

Heejin looked away. She fell on the floor and kept shaking her head. The girls started to worry and came towards her to check on her.

"Heejin are you ok?"

"What happened?"

"Heejin?"

"Can you hear me?"

But for some weird reason their voices were blurred and faded to Heejin's ears. She wasn't even sure why that was. Her head was buzzing and it started to hurt. Her vision was slightly darker and blurred too. But she could clearly see Hyunjin staring deeply at her.

'Heejin... it hurts...'

"Agh! Get out of my head!" She yelled in pain. The girls looked at her, confused and worried.

"Hyunjin stay away!"

"I just need time!"

"Yeah, right... Time...right."

Heejin saw visions. Visions of Hyunjin's eyes. How Hyunjin felt when Heejin pushed her away. How Hyunjin felt all this time with Heejin being afraid of her. How hard it was for Hyunjin. How hurt she was.

Hyunjin was showing her memories in Heejin's mind...

This was too much for Heejin to handle though...

Heejin yelped in more pain. Her head was throbbing and tears were rolling uncontrollably down her cheeks. These all were too much for her.

"Get out of my head! Please! It hurts!" She yelled. She couldn't even look at Hyunjin but she could feel her stare and it was burning her alive. She felt her body getting more and more hot.

"Heejin! Minji, Bora! Do something! Handong! Anyone! She's hurting!"

"Just... please. Get out of my head, Hyunjin. It hurts... it hurts too much." Heejin mumbled as she cried more and more.

'I'll leave... but as much as it hurts you... it hurts me too...' Hyunjin said in her head. Heejin opened her eyes. She felt too weak. And all she saw was darkness. Everything was dark around her. Everything except...

Hyunjin.

She was the only one that was standing in the middle of the room, a few feet away from Heejin, and she was the only one having light above her. She was looking at Heejin, her face expressionless.

She didn't say anything. She only looked at Heejin, till...

She turned around and walked away...