🌕 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XV 🌑

|| 𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝕴𝖘𝖘𝖚𝖊𝖘... ||

She looked at them. They were all looking at her in fear. She tried to talk to them but all that came out was... roars. The girls backed away as soon as she tried to come closer to them.

She looked at herself and saw... paws. Oh no. Should she be happy about this? She was now... a werewolf. That was the plan after all, right? But she didn't feel any happy about this. She didn't even know what to do with her abilities. She looked towards the ghosts who smiled happily and came towards her.

'She's Yeoreum guys. The spell worked!' Handong said happily and Yubin hugged her even happier.

"Ah... I guess she is. Since her body is gone from where it was before." Haseul said.

"Her eyes are similar too." Jinsoul said. Jungeun facepalmed. She looked at Jinsoul in disbelief and scoffed.

"Really Jinsoul?"

"What?" Jinsoul mumbled but Jungeun didn't answer her.

'All we need to do now is test if she can get out of the house or not.' Minji said.

"She can't talk though. How is she going to communicate? Or even help us?" Sooyoung asked as she saw how much Yeoreum was struggling to talk.

'She doesn't need to talk. She just has to use mind speak. I can hear her. And I'm sure you'll be able soon. When you'll get to know how to use mind speak.' Siyeon said.

"What?"

'We are ghosts Sooyoung. We can't talk. We use our mind speak. You're just the Chosen Ones that's why you can hear us. We were curious at first too since no one ever before had heard us talking. But we searched in the books and realized that this is because you're the Chosen Ones. Or because you're vampires as well. But I don't think that's the only case. So just keep the first one. Because you're the Chosen Ones.' Minji said. The girls were shocked but nodded at the information.

They all rushed towards the door and stopped as soon as they reached it. They were all nervous for what was going to happen. What if Yeoreum wasn't able to get out of the house? Then her sacrifice was going to be... pointless.

'Ok, um. When you'll pass the door, you have to search for the soothsayer, Yoo Shi Ah. She's living in a cave, deep in the forest. Tell her about the house, about us and the girls and tell her to come here and help us!' Minji said. Yeoreum nodded.

She turned to look at the girls. They all looked at her oddly. But the first one that went to hug her was Hyunjin. She was never afraid of anything. After she turned into a vampire she couldn't be afraid of anything. She was strong enough to face anything.

Soon, Sooyoung, Jinsoul, Yeojin, Yerim and the rest came to hug her. Yeoreum smiled happily. Her friends still accepted her even though she was... a werewolf from then and on.

She turned around to face the ghosts as soon as the girls let her go. The ghosts smiled at her.

'It was fun having you here.'

'Good luck!' They said. Her eyes fell on Gahyeon. Gahyeon held so many emotions in. She smiled weakly and mumbled,

'Make sure to be safe.' Yeoreum nodded her head as she went closer to the ghost. She wanted to hug her. Gahyeon smiled even weaker. This was too hard for her. She wanted to give someone a proper hug and not a... ghost one.

She extended her hands and hugged Yeoreum's now grey fur. Yeoreum's light yellow eyes stared back at her. Gahyeon tried to rest her intangible hands on Yeoreum's fur. She didn't feel Yeoreum's fur but she felt her warmth. It was something. It always was.