🌕 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 II 🌑

|| 𝕲𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑 𝖍𝖚𝖍? ||

As soon as the girls got in, they started looking around the place. The house was old, ruined and dusty.

There was a big hall, where the girls were standing at that moment, a room at their left, a room or two at their right and then, there were stairs in front of them leading up stairs.

"Ok, let's take a quick look. Be careful. This place is ruined. So everything is too fragile." Sooyoung said as she started walking

"Where are you going?" Jungeun asked her.

"Um... I'm not sure. Probably upstairs cause I'm sure all of you want to be near the door so if anything happens you'll be able to get outside fast. Am I wrong?" Sooyoung said and no one answered her question.

"Knew it. Cowards." She said as she climbed up the stairs.

"Sooyoungie unnie?" She heard Jiwoo mumbling. She seemed afraid. Sooyoung was still looking at her friends. She turned her attention towards Jiwoo.

"Yeah? You wanna come with me?" Jiwoo was frozen. Sooyoung wasn't sure why. But she saw Jiwoo's eyes widening. And she didn't seem to focus exactly on Sooyoung but on something behind her. Sooyoung turned to look behind her only to see... The stairs.

"Jiwoo?" She waved back at Jiwoo. Jiwoo was frozen and shocked. She shook her head slowly and nodded to Sooyoung, following her.

"I'll go left." Heejin said. Hyunjin followed her.

"We're coming up too." Yerim and Yeoreum said.

"We'll go to the first room and you go to the second on the right, ok?" Jungeun said but Hyejoo shook her head.

"No, we'll go to the first room." She said and grabbed Chaewon's hand leading her towards the room before anyone could say anything. Jungeun sighed and started heading towards the second room at their right.

"I can't believe I'm stuck with you now." Jungeun said to Jinsoul.

"Why? Am I that bad of a company? I thought you liked me."

"I never said that."

"Oh you did. When we were drunk last Wednesday night."

"I was freaking drunk?"

"Exactly!"

"Which means?"

"That you were being honest."

"Or that I was saying bullshit. My mind always goes blank whenever I'm drunk, Soul. Don't you know that already?"

"Ok fine. So you don't like me and I'm a hell of a company. Thank you." Jinsoul said a bit annoyed and walked in the room first.

"I didn't say that either though." Jungeun said. They walked in and Jinsoul looked around her.

"Wow. This room is just... A piano room?" She said, impressed, ignoring Jungeun.

"Yeah I guess. But hey! Don't ignore me!"

"I guess no one's gonna get mad because we played that piano for a while, no?" Jinsoul said and went towards the old piano that was in the middle of the room.

"Jinsoul! Don't you dare touch the piano!"

"Really?" Jinsoul asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Really. Don't. You. Fucking. Dare."

"Hmm... I don't think I care of what you're saying now, do I? No." Jinsoul said and sat down at the small stool that it was in front of the piano. But as soon as her fingers touched the tiles the room shook, and a spirit came out of the piano. Jinsoul screamed in fear and jumped from the stool, stumbling at the process and falling down on the cold, dusted floor with it. Jungeun on the other hand was frozen looking at the spirit with blonde hair in shock.