🌕 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 I 🌑

||𝕲𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖔 𝕿𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊...||

"Hurry up! Someone might see us!" A brown haired, short girl whispered at her friends. They were walking at a small, old path, at the suburbs of their town. That path was almost inaccessible then. It was full of vines and thorns everywhere.

"Why are we following you once again?" A tall girl with long dark brown hair asked.

"Because I know where the house is!"

"And why are we going to an abandoned house in the first place?" Another tall girl with black hair asked.

"Because it's fun! Come on guys! Stop being so lazy and grumpy and follow us instead!" A girl with purple hair said.

"Even if someone sees us they will just think that we are crazy. Nothing else to be afraid of there. It's not like they'll scold us or something." Another brunette said.

"They will! Don't you know the myth Heejin unnie?" The short brunette asked her.

"What myth?"

"She's referring to the one with the male witch and the female human that got killed in that house. Before the man died, he cursed the house and all humans and witches. So the house is haunted.

After a few years there were some girls that tried to go there. I think they were 7? I'm not sure. Anyway. They went there but they never came back. The villagers tried to warn them but nothing.

And they say that after that there were bad things happening in this house. Whoever goes there never returns. And they also say that they hear female voices and screams at night. You know those kinds of things." Another brunette said to her friend.

"That's bullshit. You don't believe in those Yeojin, right?" The Heejin girl asked.

"What? Of course I do! They aren't fake unnie! These all really happened!" The short brunette named Yeojin answered seriously.

"Woa. You really believe in those?"

"Mhm."

"Then why are we going? I mean, I don't believe in those but if you do then aren't you afraid to go?"

"I agree with Hyunjin here kid."

"I-... It's not that! I'm afraid ok? But we won't go in the house exactly. We'll just go to see it. I always wanted to go and just see it! Come on!" Yeojin whined.

"Ok fine. We're following you. Lead the way." Heejin said and Yeojin jumped up and down happily. She kept walking and the girls kept following her.

Till they reached the house. It was a small, old fashioned dark house on a plain, next to a forest, and out of town. It looked scary and dark even though it was still day outside. It was noon to be exact. And the girls were just returning from campus when Yeojin told them her idea and they all ended up following her.

They reached the house and stood outside awkwardly, staring at it.

"Ok now what?" The tall, thin brunette asked.

"We head back?" A shorter girl with brown to orange hair asked.

"We didn't come all the way here to return back just now." Another brunette that had blonde hair at the end of it said, crossing her hands on her chest.

"But Yeojin believes the myth so she won't go inside." A red hair girl said. Yeojin nodded, slightly afraid. They turned to look at each other and then back at the house. Even if it was still day, the house really looked scary. It was dark, it had broken windows, the door was old and wooden, the stairs in front of the door were made of wood too and they were really really old and some of them were even broken. There were a lot of missing tiles on the rooftop and some of them were broken too. The girls felt chills suddenly. They looked up on the sky and then, it got cloudy.