🌕 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XXXXI 🌑

|| 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕯𝖆𝖞𝖘... ||

___

Sooyoung opened her eyes as she raised up from her bed abruptly. Light. Her vision was still blurred but she could clearly see the light coming in her room. She could see! She really could. Offf, it was all such a bad dream after all. She was about to stand up and go close the window when...

She felt someone hugging her.

She turned around and saw...

"Jiwoo? What are you doing in my room?"

"Mmm? What do you think I'm doing?" Jiwoo asked her back and giggled.

"I don't know, sleeping?"

"Yeah! You found it! Now let me sleep a bit more unnieeee~"

"Why are you sleeping in my room?"

"You called us last night for a sleepover, what do you mean?" Oh. So... it was really just all in her dreams? So, that meant... she wasn't in a relationship with Jiwoo?

"What date is it?" She asked her.

"Wednesday. Sooyoungie, you're acting like as if you woke up in a parallel universe. It's so funny and cute at the same time. Was your sleep that messed up?" Sooyoung looked at her and got lost in her thoughts. So, it really was just a dream?

She needed to make sure.

She threw her blankets off of her to check on her leg and almost screamed as soon as she saw that her left leg was...

there...

It truly was!

And she could use it as if she had never cut it! She was sure she could remember her screams and cries when they had cut it off yet... it was there now...

"Can you two be quiet please? I'm tired and I want to sleep." Sooyoung heard Hyunjin's voice. She screamed as she looked around her more. Oh shit. Jiwoo was right. She had called all of them for a sleepover because all of them were sleeping in sleeping bags around her room.

"Stop screaming this early in the morning! Jeez!" Hyejoo grumbled.

She counted them all, one by one. Even Yeoreum was there but then... someone was missing.

"Jungeun. Where is Jungeun?"

"Probably already awake. You know how she is." Jiwoo mumbled sweetly at her.

At least that was a fact about Jungeun that was always true. Either in her dreams or reality Jungeun was an early bird.

If it was all just a dream then... why did it feel so real though?

According to her dream, Jiwoo has liked her for a long time. And she was treating her and only her sweetly and she was a bit more caring with her and only her. And now that Sooyoung thought of it... yeah, Jiwoo was different but yet... Jiwoo was always sweet and caring and bubbly and happy with everyone.

"Yeah... right..." Sooyoung mumbled. She needed to check another thing then.

"Do we know any Minji or Bora, or Siyeon, Gahyeon, Yubin, Handong or Yoohyeon?"

"Eh?" Jiwoo looked at her weirdly. No... they didn't. So... it was really a dream huh? What if it was true though? And they had just ended up here because they belonged to humanity as Mimi had told them? And they had all forgotten like every other human? Then why was Sooyoung the only one that could remember?

"Are you planning on going to that student exchange program that you have told us?" Sooyoung asked Jiwoo as she remembered something. Jiwoo was planning on going on that program and they had all been stuck in the cursed house before that. So... she needed to understand if she was in the future or past time.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕱𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖞 𝕿𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝖔𝖗 𝕷𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖇𝖞? || 𝕬 𝕷𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖆𝕮𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖋 🎉