🌕 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 🌑

|| 𝕱𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖞 𝕿𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝖔𝖗 𝕷𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖇𝖞? ||

Once upon a time, humans, witches, vampires, werewolves and other magical creatures used to live together in a perfect harmony. Or at least they tried to. Or... it actually seemed to work out. For a while. There were always humans, or other magical creatures that wanted to take over the rest of the beings and rule all the world but of course the rest always stopped them. So they managed to live together in a way. For a long while. Till...

A really strong witch fell in love with a human.

Now I hear you asking me, where is the wrong in that? Love is love and everyone can love everyone, right?

Well, it wasn't like that. They were trying to not have romantic relationships with other beings. So a human and a witch together was something forbidden. And the explanation for that was simple.

Two beings from different kinds, could be too strong and their kids would have a mix of their powers. So they were going to be even stronger. And that... that was going to be a problem. Cause stronger beings always tried to take over and rule the world. That's what history had always proved.

But humans weren't stronger than witches. So there was none way that the kids from a human and a witch would have tried to take over the world because they wouldn't have been stronger. It was that simple. Yet...

Jiyong and Dara really loved each other though. And they tried to hide their relationship from everyone. Till one night both humans and witches learnt about it. They rushed towards their house and tried to get in, to kill them. Jiyong tried to protect his girlfriend by doing a really strong spell. That spell protected the house from everyone. But he made a small mistake. There was no way out. So the humans and the witches tried to burn them alive.

The witch swore that he was going to make them pay. And he did. He cursed all the beings so none of them could ever fall in love with other beings.

The witches managed to break the spell from the house though and they got in. They took Dara and killed her in front of him. Jiyong got mad and cursed the house to trap in always witches and humans. And then, he burnt himself, the house and all of the humans and witches that were there with him. And that's how all of them were gone into ashes...

The next day though, the house built itself again, as if it was never burnt. And from then and on it was ready for the curse. To trap humans and witches in and kill them. Forever...

___

Author's note:
So this is the prologue! Let's introduce the characters now! I'm mostly doing this for the new fans.

Jo Haseul

Wong Kahei

Wong Kahei