🌕 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XIII 🌑

|| 𝕺𝖗 𝕸𝖆𝖞𝖇𝖊 𝕬 𝖂𝖆𝖞 𝕿𝖔 𝕯𝖎𝖌 𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖔 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘...? ||

Heejin was sitting on the window's big frame in the kitchen, the one that was above the sink. No one knew how she exactly climbed up there. But she needed to see the outside world, and be left alone in her thoughts. The girls respected that so they let her be.

She was hugging herself to feel a bit of warmth. Her knees, close to her chest and her hands wrapped around them, bringing them even closer. Her head resting on top of them as she was looking outside. A small pout on her lips. Her brown hair was falling on her face, covering half of it. She hid her palms as much as she could in her hoodie's long, loose, sleeves.

She looked outside of the window. The sky was cloudy. Not that much. Just a lot of light grey clouds were covering the sky and preventing the sun to light up the world underneath it. The weather was moody, like Heejin's mood. It wasn't raining but it had rained a lot the past few weeks. Heejin wasn't even sure how much time had passed by. But a lot of things had happened all that time. So much that it felt like ages since she and her friends were stuck in the house.

She was sure that two months had passed by. She was counting them down at an old notebook she had found in the library. She knew this was crazy but she needed to keep a calendar or else she was going to lose it. Completely. If she hadn't lost her mind till now.

Cause she was sure she was the only one logical left.

Sooyoung, Hyunjin, Jinsoul, Yerim and Yeojin were vampires. Yes, Yerim and Yeojin too. Her only company was lost too. They had transformed one night almost together. First it was Yerim and Yeojin was so afraid and hurt that her friend wasn't human anymore that she couldn't take it and transformed too.

Yeojin had orange hair though and Yerim purple. Yerim had already purple hair. It was just... they were glowing more this time. She had heard from Yubin that the hair and eye colour had to do with their origins.

 She had heard from Yubin that the hair and eye colour had to do with their origins

Then, there were Chaewon and Hyejoo who were barely holding up

Then, there were Chaewon and Hyejoo who were barely holding up. They were both too afraid of this whole situation. Jungeun was trying to be strong but having Jinsoul around was always confusing her. Then, there was Jiwoo who was hanging out with vampires, mostly Sooyoung, and she wanted to transform into a vampire too.