🌕 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XII 🌑

|| 𝕬 𝖂𝖆𝖞 𝕺𝖚𝖙...? ||

"So? Did she turn you?" Jungeun asked Jiwoo.

"I don't think so. I still feel normal."

"I don't think she knew how to do it anyway. She mostly fed on you rather than turning you. And I'm not even sure if she actually fed on you. You're a vampire as well. Just not transformed yet." Hyunjin said to Jiwoo. Jiwoo shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know guys. I just know that she had to feed on me or else she was going to lose it." Jiwoo said as she was caressing Sooyoung's hair. Sooyoung was sleeping on the couch, lying on Jiwoo's lap. It was noon now and she had been sleeping all night and day. She was extremely tired obviously. Jiwoo couldn't stop looking at her. She seemed so peaceful and finally a bit relaxed and... somehow a bit happier than she had been in days. More... alive. Jiwoo couldn't help but smile at the sight.

'You know, it's the first night she slept actually.' Yoohyeon said and the girls turned to look at her.

"I am not a vampire for a long time but from the day I transformed and after she hadn't slept, yeah, I agree with that." Hyunjin said.

"Sooyoungie..." Jiwoo mumbled softly and kissed the girl's forehead. Sooyoung smiled slightly in her sleep.

"I should have come to her earlier." Jiwoo mumbled to herself.

"It's fine. At least you helped her and you didn't die. Cause that was definitely dangerous Jiwoo. Really dangerous!" Haseul said as she looked at Jiwoo's neck. It had two small marks at the spot where Sooyoung had bit her the previous night. The fangs obviously had done that. And the marks didn't seem to be marks that were going to fade any time soon. They were probably... long-term or even permanent.

"I guess we return back to the plan that they will bite us, right?" Haseul asked and Jiwoo nodded.

"As soon as we'll learn how to use our powers and transform others we'll do it." Hyunjin said. Jinsoul was sitting next to her awkwardly, not knowing what to feel. Everyone was observing her. She was the third vampire and they were all expecting her to act weird.

First, Sooyoung closed up to herself and cried alone in silence, something that Sooyoung would never do. Not like that at least. Then, Hyunjin became tough and accepted herself pretty quickly. So what was now? How was Jinsoul going to take it? Her, not talking at all though was something weird already.

"If we need to train our powers, we need to activate them first. Which means that... we need blood. I... need to feed on blood, right?" Jinsoul said as she stood up from the floor. Hyunjin nodded.

"It tastes good, I promise!" Hyunjin said as she clapped her hands happily. The girls looked at her disgusted by it and Hyunjin didn't miss the fear in Heejin's eyes. She felt her heart breaking once again but she ignored it once again. She was a monster and she had accepted her fate.

"Whatever Hyunjin. I still think that feeding on blood is weird. But I'll have to do it. So... here I go!" Jinsoul said and took a blood bag in her hands. The girls were all looking at her in fear and anxiety.

Jinsoul looked at the blood in the bag. She gulped. She was disgusted but for a second there, she felt her stomach grumbling, her throat burning and something in her made her actually want to... taste it. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath.

She was nervous.

She didn't even know what to think or what to feel. She knew she wasn't a monster but her instincts were betraying her. But... wait, she was a monster. She was a vampire now. But... but she didn't want to be a monster. Yeah, but she had no other choice.