🌕 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 VII 🌑

|| 𝕾𝖚𝖋𝖋𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖊𝖙 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 II ||

The girls were frozen. So... the house and the curse were going to force them to transform?

'I guess Sooyoung was the first one.' Minji mumbled.

"What? I still can't believe this! This is bullshit!" Hyejoo yelled angrily.

'Look, we are-'

"No, I do want to hear anything!" Hyejoo yelled again.

'Just... whoever is next... come and find me. I helped Sooyoung enough and I'll still do it. It's the least I can do.' Yubin said.

"Agh! I can't believe that we are all going to get through this! This is hell!" Haseul yelled.

"I hate this house! That's it! Yeojin and her stupid ideas!" Jungeun yelled.

"Hey, it's not Yeojin's fault. It's our destiny. If Yeojin wasn't the one bringing us here it was going to be someone else." Jinsoul said.

"What destiny and bullshit? Do you believe in these now too?" Jungeun asked her. She was frustrated.

"Well, after everything we saw I do. We don't have another choice."

"Ok, if we don't have a choice then fine! Let's get over with it! I wanna leave this place as fast as I can!" Jungeun yelled and went towards the library to find the books and the files. The rest followed her.

'I had promised you Jungeun that we'll leave as fast as we can. And I'll keep that promise.' Jinsoul thought. Yet, she didn't like it that Jungeun yelled at her. She could understand her of course. But it still hurt her. But well, that was how Jungeun was. Strong and tough. She broke down into tears really rarely so the other time was really something rare.

___

They opened the files again. This time, the files with their names on. First, it was Heejin. And the file surprisingly had everything about her. The day she was born, her childhood, her family, her school, everything about her origin, everything.

"That's scary I can say..." Heejin said.

"Well, it is. Oh look! It has even the day when you and Hyunjin met. It actually has more infos about you and Hyunjin than you and your family or school. Why?" Jungeun asked. Heejin shrugged her shoulders. She really didn't know.

'Heejin and Hyunjin had met like... forever. They had been friends since kindergarten. They were going there together but they had never talked before. Heejin had her own friends and Hyunjin had... well her own.

Heejin was hanging out with the girls of the kindergarten and they were always playing games like tea parties or princesses and queens and games like those. And then, there was Hyunjin hanging out with boys and playing football or the animals with them. Heejin never tried to approach her because, simple; she was hanging out with boys and she was always playing games with boys. Or games that Heejin didn't like or found too violent. Hyunjin just seemed... too tomboy and unapproachable to Heejin back then.

But then, there was a day where their teacher had decided that they were going to play hide and seek. Of course Hyunjin was good at that. Heejin knew that. She also knew that she, herself wasn't. And she didn't want to be caught that easily. So, she went to hide in the bathrooms, where she wasn't supposed to. They were supposed to hide only in the classroom.

Hyunjin saw her and she went to tell the teacher. Heejin got out of her hiding place and she pulled out her tongue at Hyunjin.

"Freak!" Heejin said.