73

*Mari

After leaving Dessert Palace we headed to T and Aja's house. I can tell Indigo was a lil irritated cuz of the old woman, no disrespect but fuck her and her opinion.

"You good??" I asked while rubbing her thigh

"Yeah, I'm good..." she said grabbing my hand with a smile

I cut the music up and we sung until we made it to T and Aja's house. We pulled up in the driveway and they was standing outside with a big ass bag and hella balloons.

"OHHH MYY GOOSSHH!!!" I said jumping out the car all excited

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" They both said

"Thank you..." I said hugging them then proceeded to look in the bag

They got me expensive makeup, some Nike leggings and shirts, cute socks and some snacks.

"Y'all really tryna make me fat..." I said pulling out all the snacks

"Nooo..." T said laughing

"We just know you love food..." Aja said smiling

"Well I do love food..." I said stating the obvious

I put the bag in the car and we went into the house. We went into the living room and sat down. After a while Juice, Jilly and Aaliyah came and brought me edible arrangements which I shared with everyone. We were all sitting in the front room just laughing and enjoying each other. Like a hour later Jilly, Aja and I decided to take Aaliyah shopping. Even tho it's my birthday I still wanted to spoil her cuz why not. We all got in Indigo's truck and headed to the mall. When we got there we started going into random stores and buying stuff for ourselves and Aaliyah. I was happy that Aaliyah was enjoying herself and happy, because I remember when she was always sad and I hated that. Now she's happy, she hangs with positive people and she's doing better.

After we shopped I took her to get food cuz she was hungry. I finally FaceTime mom and we were happy to talk to each other. We went back to T and Aja's house. Juice, T and Indigo was in the front room playing a game. Indigo and I stayed until like 5:30 then Indigo said it was time for us to go. I was confused cuz last time I checked we didn't have nun planned for the night. I didn't question her tho, maybe she wanted to have some us time. I said goodbye to everybody, we put Aaliyah bags in Juice car and we left.

"Where we going??" I asked looking at her

"Home..." she says still looking at the road

I cut up the music and for the rest of the ride I was vibing to the music. We finally pulled up to the house and I was finna get out.

"No, stay in I'll be back out in a minute..." she said before getting out the car

She was in there for like 5 mins and she came out with 2 suitcases. She sat them in the back and she got back in the truck.

"Where are we going??" I asked turning down the music

"It's a surprise..." she said looking at me smiling

"Uhhhh..." I said having a slight tantrum

"Girl sit down..." Indigo said laughing

I stuck out my middle finger and started pouting.

"Such a baby..." she said kissing my forehead

She put the car in reversed and pulled off. We started driving and it felt like we was driving for hours. I was ready to get out the car.

"Are we there yet??" I asked looking at her

"Almost we got like 30-45 minutes..." she said putting her hand on my thigh