38

*Dawn

When Indigo and I made it back to the room she started going off on me.

"Why would you say some like that to her. You don't know her like that. Now that you've said that she might feel like I've been telling you things about her or talking bout her. You didn't even have to say anything to her..." she said before going into the bathroom and slamming the bathroom door

Honestly I don't give a fuck. I say what I want, when I want because I'm grown. I'm really doing this cuz I need Amari and the rest of them mfs as far away from Indigo as possible. But for the sake of acting innocent and her father, I gotta apologize.

She came out the bathroom.

"Look Indigo I'm sorry. I jus—..." I started before she cut me off

"It's wateva, it's ova with..." she said grabbing the bag getting her food out

Instead of sitting on the bed with me, she sat in the chair beside the window. I got my food out the bag and we started eating. We watched tv while we ate. After eating we just sat in the room watching tv or on our phones until it was time for us to get ready to go to the beach.

"Dawn you can start getting ready..." Indigo said not looking up from her phone

I got up, looked through my suitcase until I seen my bathing suit. When I got it, grabbed the rest of the shit I needed and I headed in the bathroom to take a quick shower. I took a 20 minute shower then got out. I put oil on then I slipped on my bathing suit. I unwrapped my hair, combed it down, flat ironed it then wrapped a white sheer scarf around my head. I went back into the room to change my hot pink belly ring into a silver one. Indigo went into the bathroom to take her shower. Instead of going to the beach just like this I decided to put on some black shorts until we get to the beach, then I put on some necklaces. 15 mins later Indigo came out the bathroom with some black shorts and matching black sports bra.

"Can you do me 2 braids??" Indigo asked me

"Yeah..." I said looking in the mirror

She sat in the chair and I started doing her hair. It took me 5 mins to do her hair. We fixed up the room, put our clothes up then Indigo got a call telling us to come out. We grabbed our stuff and headed out the door. We walked out the door and the others was coming down the hall.

"Y'all ready??" Aja asked looking back with a smile

"Yes..." most of us said and the rest nodded

Because the beach was down the street from our hotel we walked instead of calling a Uber.
While we walked Amari bend down and let Sanjay on her back then she started back walking.
Everyone was just taking picture, singing and laughing as we made our way to the beach. We finally made it to the beach. We picked a good spot for us to lay out our beach towels. We had a spot between the real beach and the pool spot. We started taking off clothes we didn't need. Then we all sat down on our towels and just laid back and was talking. Then I looked up and seen a familiar face walking towards me.

 Then I looked up and seen a familiar face walking towards me