thirty four

Hey guys. This is for both Mannat x Wajeeh and Wafaa x Wajeeh fans!! I think this particular Wafaa Wajeeh scene is my most favourite so far.

Plus Wafaa makes my heart break :( my baby.

I hope you guys enjoy it.

Vote and comment. Tell me what you think.

---

Wafaa x Wajeeh

Have you ever felt so trapped that you wish to scream in solitude? Have you ever felt so lonely that you wish to imprison yourself in your own imagination? Has your heart ever felt so heavy that you wish to calm it down? Tell it to be still, to wait, to just breathe. Have you ever felt so broken that you wish to not fall apart for some more time?

Why is it that we feel like that? Why can't we be normal? Why do we need to be threatened by the traumas of our past? Why do we have to feel haunted by the demons around? Why can't we let it go and be happy for just a moment? Why does it seem so hard to be serene, to be normal, to just cling to a tiny bit of hope that one day it will all be alright.

Why do we feel so hopeless, so unattached, so broken. Have we really faced the worst?

And if we haven't, then what will become of us when we do?

I had always been a strong girl, but at the same time I had always felt unloved, unwanted and I was always scared of what might happen to me.

But even in my past, I had never felt so unwanted as I felt in this stupid house. I felt like a prisoner, I felt hated and I, sometimes almost regretted not running away with the man that I loved, the man who swore to protect me and love me for all my life.. just for the sake of survival.

I could survive today, I could survive tomorrow but could I survive years of torture and solitude? Would I always remain the unwanted wife of a man who loved another, would I always remain the daughter of a man who did not care at all, would I always remain the person that I was today?

Had I really traded a few years with Iskander for an entire lifetime of torture?

I didn't know.

And the thought brought tears to my eyes today. I had not cried in the past two weeks of being stuck in this house but I did not know why, I felt like crying today.

I cried for the girl who deserved more and I cried for the man who loved me and deserved to have me but couldn't.

It was just fucking amazing that at the same time my heart felt so full and the tears rushed to my eyes, the man whose unwanted wife I had become..walked into my room with his eyes stuck at me.

At that point, I literally could not control myself and I burst into tears because I was so tired of being strong all the time.

I did not see how he reacted or if he even left the room because my head was in my hands and I was just crying.

I tried to the point where my body shook with sobs, I cried because I felt bitter, I cried because I had no one and my cousin had everyone.

I did not want to feel bitter because of Mannat. She had grown up pampered and loved, and she was still loved. I understood her situation, understood that the ground beneath her had shaken, that she had been exposed all of a sudden to lies and murder and betrayals, something that I had been used to since I was a child. But even after all of that, she had people who cared for her, a man that remained by her side, a mother who was strong enough to run away and risk her own life, risk losing everything even the men that she loved.. but she was brave enough to take a stand for herself and I wasn't.